Game Thread Lady Vols at Texas

Guys I have not had time to watch a rerun of the game but I accidently saw the score. WOW!!! I just felt like we were going to be flat going to an away game against a decent team. I am so proud of the LVs and cant wait to watch it. KUDOS!!!!

I have to say, with joy, that I was wrong about Evina. She does have the aptitude to be a great point guard. Her willingness to improve her free throw shooting has transformed the team. We are improving each time out. We have a good team but consistency will be an issue but it is an issue that we can overcome because of our ability to play defense.

Schofield hit like five threes in a row down the stretch. They were NBA threes too teams needed to be watching will be a terrific player for some team to draft.

I have to say, with joy, that I was wrong about Evina. She does have the aptitude to be a great point guard. Her willingness to improve her free throw shooting has transformed the team. We are improving each time out. We have a good team but consistency will be an issue but it is an issue that we can overcome because of our ability to play defense.
I agree, Evina seems much improved and can get to the free throw line at will in big games, not to mention she was dead on with the three pointer today.

Reactions: StrangeVol
I think Evina is just now discovering what she can be. She is leading this team like an old veteran. Loved what the young'uns brought to the game today. Davis had a really big three but most of the game I wanted to take a cattle prod to her rear end. She could be amazing if she had the drive that Admiral does for the men. What a great day of basketball in Big Orange Country. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, Sisaq.

I am proud of them lady vols for fighting hard even though K.K wasn't there. I spoke bad about the coach and is the truth. A true fan keeps the truth flow and never defends bad coaching. Today, they were all outstanding even those that didn't score much.

The girls played pretty well and when the going got tough they got tougher! I am encouraged by the growth of some of our freshmen. They "get" team defense. It was a very good win. A solid resume builder. :)

GO LADY VOLS!!!!

We won this game in spite of Holly she's just terrible I get angry just watching some of her substitutions she doesn't have a clue on offense of what to do - hard to understand

We won this game in spite of Holly she's just terrible I get angry just watching some of her substitutions she doesn't have a clue on offense of what to do - hard to understand

In spite of ... I am questioning her crap a lot of the time but I think she really made good adjustments with a young team today to play to their strengths.

I think Evina is just now discovering what she can be. She is leading this team like an old veteran. Loved what the young'uns brought to the game today. Davis had a really big three but most of the game I wanted to take a cattle prod to her rear end. She could be amazing if she had the drive that Admiral does for the men. What a great day of basketball in Big Orange Country. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, Sisaq.
Davis was asleep the first 3 quarters mostly from the bench. She seems to pout more than anyone on the team. Glad the ladies showed her that they can win without her. She is so moody that I am not sure how dependable she is but maybe a wakeup game for her. Two other things I noticed are that Texas is not as good as I thought they were and we may be a tad better than we have shown in the past few games.JMHO as usual

Reactions: FrozenLVFan

This is the EIGHTH game of her SOPHOMORE year !!!!!! and she is becoming the point guard of the future lady Vols.........
And the other Freshmen and sophomores are going to be good also! I feel like the Lady Vols are coming back to relevancy ?
Time will tell but I for one am anxious to see the future ????? JMO

This is the EIGHTH game of her SOPHOMORE year !!!!!! and she is becoming the point guard of the future lady Vols.........
And the other Freshmen and sophomores are going to be good also! I feel like the Lady Vols are coming back to relevancy ?
Time will tell but I for one am anxious to see the future ????? JMO
Let’s all hope so. It’s been what seems like a long time, maybe we can return to elite level, we will see.

Hope we have discovered the winning formula for this team. Smart fast transition ball, plus Westbrook, Jackson, and Davis slashing and making open threes.

VN Store

Back