Free Throws and Turnovers

Spook1

Ancient Vol
I have bitched all season about too many turnovers and poor shooting on free throws. Today they were better as they were 75% in free throw shooting and only had 15 turnovers...this helped. Congratulations for the improvement...keep it up.

15 tos is ok plus it didn't seem like there were as many of the boneheaded variety.

But fouling the half court shot... Good grief

I have bitched all season about too many turnovers and poor shooting on free throws. Today they were better as they were 75% in free throw shooting and only had 15 turnovers...this helped. Congratulations for the improvement...keep it up.

I believe we only had 4 turnovers in the second half also. 11 in the first half, 7 in the first quarter alone. Marked improvement after halftime. I was impressed with their maturity and adjustment to the game today.

Reactions: RollerVol
15 tos is ok plus it didn't seem like there were as many of the boneheaded variety.

Freshman will be freshman, hopefully they’ll play more like sophomores after the little break.

And the senior Meme Jackson went right to Mimi and told her that she has to be smarter than that. On court leadership is so much better than it was a few seasons ago. This team will continue to grow. We have been solid from the line the last 2 games. Evina has gone 17-19 the last three games.

Did not see all of game.....When did we foul a half court shooter?

Just before the half. Mimi Collins left her feet to challenge a last second, half court shot. Collided midair with the shooter, young foul for sure, she immediately knew she’d screwed.

Did not see all of game.....When did we foul a half court shooter?
The freshmen Collins hit the shooter on the arm after the ball had left the shooters hand going into half time. It was a foul but you rarely see it called at that point. No need to contest the shot that hard at that point in time. She knows. She won't do it again.

Reactions: Ladyvolfan4ever

VN Store

Back