The Official #7 Tennessee vs. #1 Gonzaga Game Thread, 3:00 PM ET, ESPN

Great win tonight!

Schofield really stepped up when it was needed.

Bowden also made key shots.
I feel like bowdens performance is being overshadowed (understandable) by admiral's game. 3-6 from three. Also pons playued really well after that adbombination last game. Hats off to kyle too, not picking uo that 5th foul. Hats off to all of the guys. They earned that. I love admiral being more vocal as well. We need that edge.

Actually the 5th time. We beat Kansas in 2010 and Memphis in 2008. Before that in I think it was 1969 we beat South Carolina then before that it was Kentucky. Just throwing that out there, there was a graphic during game that showed this thats the only reason I know about USC and UK.
I started thinking the same......Memphis? Kentucky? One other North Carolina I think....

Because he jaws to the refs too much
honestly I can't say that I blame him too much (I feel like I'd do the same if I were him).

He gets lots of calls on him just because he is more physical (and bigger) than the average basketball player

I’m obviously bitter that my Zags lost, but that was an absolute heavy weight battle. I am glad the game lived up to it’s potential.

Lesson there is never, ever leave the Admiral alone once he is over the timeline. Now just don’t lose (at least not until you see us again).
You guys have a great team this year. Hats off to Few and the players.

Reactions: StarRaider
I’m obviously bitter that my Zags lost, but that was an absolute heavy weight battle. I am glad the game lived up to it’s potential.

Lesson there is never, ever leave the Admiral alone once he is over the timeline. Now just don’t lose (at least not until you see us again).

I agree... I texted my dad with about a minute left and said no matter who wins, this was a hell of game.

VN Store

Back