The Official #7 Tennessee vs. #1 Gonzaga Game Thread, 3:00 PM ET, ESPN

We’re very fortunate we’re up at half considering the weird lineup Barnes assembled.

I think with Turner out and only one point guard in Bone, he is trying a variety of line ups to see just what we have for SEC play.
We are fortunate to be ahead as poorly as we shot the ball. Good thing we play tough nose defense.

Reactions: feathersax
1. I am thrilled to see Jalen Johnson in the game. I hope the kid improves on D and hits some 3's
2. Bone is not bad. I think he just loses confidence too quickly. But he is needed for point production. Shot yourself back into the game
3. Fulky scores points. Just stop the bashing. We better hope he improves
4. You don't want your scorers fading into the background. Got to be mentally tough
5. Walker is just a body to put in as a sub right now. No touch even on the inside right now. Just rushing everything
6. Alexander disappoints me the most. This is the kid who should take it to those inside guys. Needs Admirals mentality
7. Need Admiral this game bad but has to stay in control
That's it guys. Hope we can hang in there and come out a winner.

Guys this is what I talked about a few game back. Today's game is a broadcast of how to shut the Vols down.
Pack it down on our inside guys and let the Vols try to beat you from the perimeter.
As soon as some of our guys miss from outside they quit and tighten up.
Bones passes have started to look weak even.
Point guards better be able to shoot themselves back into the game...
SEC is going to be very very tough this year

The SEC is not tough. We can beat several teams with average offense. Auburn, Kentucky, maybe Florida and LSU are the only teams that can compete with us on a regular basis.

The SEC is not tough. We can beat several teams with average offense. Auburn, Kentucky, maybe Florida and LSU are the only teams that can compete with us on a regular basis.
You or I am going to be wrong. Did you catch the Alabama game today ? They are a young team and improving.

VN Store

Back