Philosophy Test

You agreed with the conflicted bit. I would like to know what you mean. Nothing from me.

It was just a throw away comment. Nothing to it. I think these results are without a lot of insight, as the broad questions can't give a lot of detail. For instance, if I could answer with more minutia, I would be 100% hedonism, but I had to answer according to what their excluded middles were most closely driving toward.

It was just a throw away comment. Nothing to it. I think these results are without a lot of insight, as the broad questions can't give a lot of detail. For instance, if I could answer with more minutia, I would be 100% hedonism, but I had to answer according to what their excluded middles were most closely driving toward.
O
OC, ruining all the fun.

Reactions: Orange_Crush
You ain't my type, onelireb. :)

Good looking , smart , sarcastic , well rounded , experienced , damn good cook, motivated , adored by many hated by few, witty , charming , stable , and the least full of himself person on this planet ... what more could you want in a type ?

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
I think spiritual skeptical nihilist is a good place to start.
That was pretty much it, though I don't fault for the skepticism. In my mind, the spiritual nihilism is a bit conflicted. If more than material exists then one should see that as the underlying factor for pursuit of true meaning. Not to live as though there is no meaning.

The converse of that is the nihilism. If nihilism truly is the largest registry of an individual's philosophy, then hedonism should be just as large and overshadow all of the other questions. If community has no meaning, then why suffer for it? If nothing has meaning, then what ideals are there to live for? If nothing has meaning, then what is "rational"?

As Nietzsche wrote: Yah, we've killed God. But this is what it cost us...

That was pretty much it, though I don't fault for the skepticism. In my mind, the spiritual nihilism is a bit conflicted. If more than material exists then one should see that as the underlying factor for pursuit of true meaning. Not to live as though there is no meaning.

The converse of that is the nihilism. If nihilism truly is the largest registry of an individual's philosophy, then hedonism should be just as large and overshadow all of the other questions. If community has no meaning, then why suffer for it? If nothing has meaning, then what ideals are there to live for? If nothing has meaning, then what is "rational"?

As Nietzsche wrote: Yah, we've killed God. But this is what it cost us...
I'm a Buddhist, if that helps explain things.

B357C9C0-237D-4188-8B58-2C43D68C58B3.png
The only clear thing I get from these tests is who is religious and who’s not

Last edited:

VN Store

Back