OC Search - Kendall Briles (merged)

Is Tennessee waiting too see If Enos is being promoted before we move forward? Would we know this before the playoff? Is Saban waiting to see what happens with Freeze to decide on Enos? Is Briles our backup if Enos or Freeze don't work out? I mean this is like playing freaking chess. What's the next move?

Last edited:
Reactions: SmashMouth
Would certainly explain the reports yesterday that Pruitt has let go of the idea that he has to run the same offense that Saban runs at bama.

Perhaps after someone nixed the Freeze deal, Pruitt decided to go after Briles just to piss those people off.

If I were Pruitt and they nixed my hire a second time, I would put the university on blast or simply resign.

He could be a DC anywhere he wants to coach.

Reactions: bpalmer28
Welp,
If it's being reported for a meet, then it ain't happening...

Bout time that Fulmer and Pruitt gets the deal done with bringing Randy Sanders back... :eek:

Reactions: dduncan4163
That’s why I said he hasn’t been named yet but he’s certainly in the middle of that mess. He may be clean but we will never know whether or not he was involved in all likelihood. Some of his social media comments didn’t look good I know. Kind of like Zach Smith in some ways when it comes to the social media posts. I would expect more backlash like what Orange Crush posted of we hired him though.

Did I accidentally make an intelligent post, or did someone steal my username?

The media skewered our fan base after we ran off Schiano. Head coach and offensive coordinator are obviously different, but readily accepting Briles after the Schiano fiasco would be a very bad look. One of the most common criticisms that I saw was that we just didn't think Schiano was good enough and found the allegations convenient. This would seem to support that argument.
Past caring what the talking heads say. We can win with Briles. We aren’t the only ones that didn’t want Schiano.

Bout time that Fulmer and Pruitt gets the deal done with bringing Randy Sanders back... :eek:[/QUOTE]

Dear Lord no. Sanders ruined more on the screen pass

VN Store

Back