Team Thread: Oklahoma City Thunder

Yep. Sucks cause not just his man D, but his help D covered Russ some, and him and PG together are like having 2 lockdown corners.

Fun fact; Russ is number 1 is defensive rating right now. Lol

Reactions: Dallasbowlin
Looked into our 3rd Quarter stats this year.

We are 1st with a +79, also 1st in DRtg, 1st in Net rating, and 1st in Points off turnovers. I forgot also 2nd in Steals, 2nd in Points allowed off TOs and 2nd in 2nd chance pts allowed in the 3rd.

Last edited:
All without the best perimeter defender in the NBA. Everyone keeps trying to out GS, GS but I think are going about it the right way. Everyone can switch, Russ can guard 1 and 2 especially when focused, Fergy can guard 1-3, PG can 1-3 (most 4's), Adams is probably the best PNRdefending big along with Capela. I love how he attacks the guard coming off a pick, vs bumbling backwards like most bigs.

Not saying we beat GS, but IMO defensively we are the best equipped to slow them down. And we are deeeeep for the first in forever, and with the young guys it should only get better. K I need to calm my excitement. Lol

Reactions: Dallasbowlin
This is the new ball my parents got my sister. I’ve contemplated burning it, shooting it, or blowing it up. 😂

Attachments

• 7ED91057-BE75-4F1C-887C-90FB3CE7B6C3.jpeg
    7ED91057-BE75-4F1C-887C-90FB3CE7B6C3.jpeg
    861.6 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: BadJerry20

VN Store

Back