Game Thread Lady Vols vs Stetson

This is absolutely unbelievable!!! Stetson is 1 and 6 for the year...that is 6 loses. If the Lady Vols pull this one out, it may be the biggest comeback ever. The Lady Vols scored only 7 points in the second quarter of which 3 were free throws and as usual only 50%...3 out of 6. Lady Vols for the first half were 1 of 8 on 3 point shots. If the Lady Vols loose this game...CHW should be fired now.
Um. Wow.

Got it back to a tie all we got to do is win the fourth quarter. Shooting 17 percent from the three and 38 for the game.

Bright spot for me in the 3rd quarter was Evina attacking, getting to the line and hitting her free throws since they still couldn't buy a bucket from outside.

Ohhh...okay...I see what was happening now...I was just having a really bad dream....my bad....carry on!!!

Well, we know they won't mature or grow under Holly. She's proven over the years that she does not know how to develop players! They just stagnate, I don't know why great players decide to come to Tenn. anymore, maybe the history, whatever.
We have two teams, one that lacks talent and therefore has to make up for their deficiencies with coaching and scheme. The other team is loaded with talent and plays with hardly any discernible scheme or coaching. I’ll let everyone figure out which is which.

VN Store

Back