Deondre Francois to Tennessee?

Heard the tip from this girl!

TinyFaintBanteng-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: RollerVol
Why wouldn’t someone want to play for Tennessee? That’s what I wonder
Kidding? Losing, dead end program with zero commitment to winning. Toxic culture, poor roster. How’s that?

Regarding Francois.....he thought he got his ass beatdown at FSU....that was child’s play compared to the arse raping he’d take behind our OL.

Don’t want. The games I’ve seen him play he is so-so. High throws and holds onto the ball tomlong. Sound familiar.

Hello...He meant East Tennessee. Randy Sanders is his le chien!

I have a friend who works for the business school at FSU and he told me that rumor has it Francois is wanting to transfer to Tennessee. This seems a little crazy, considering there isn't any news about him even considering transferring.

You sure it wasn't James Blackman? Blackman played all last year for FSU after Francois got hurt in game 1 v Bama. It seems Francois' has the FSU job locked-down for at least another year, so I'm not sure why Francois would want to leave. But Blackman is most likely looking around. He's a strong-armed kid, flashed some talent, but only weighs about a 180lbs soaking wet with rocks in both pockets.

He sucks. Don't waste a roster spot when already have a better qb.

Francois has talent, but no leadership. Locker room was split between Him and Blackman. Honestly led to much of the discord on the field this year. He’s not transferring.

Btw........ nobody cares, but neither fits Tags offense.

He must want to be crippled? From one atrocious offensive line to a terrible offensive line. Nevermind i just answered my own question. Marked improvement in protection. Lol

He followed this up with "that's just the buzz around here"

View attachment 180556
Here’s a couple fun facts. Guarantano has the worst surrounding cast you can have. PM wouldn’t have done better. Also, if JG was the QB for the Crimson Tide, they’d still be exactly where they are right now at #1. DF won’t beat out JG if he comes here I dont believe.

VN Store

Back