'19 AL QB Taulia Tagovailoa

Ok so I live in alabaster where tau plays at Thompson! The word going around down here is that he will decommit from Alabama at some point and is going to either choose Tennessee or Florida state those are the other two teams he is looking at! I'm not an insider I don't know the family personally but the info came from a guy who works with his dad!! It's hear say until it happens but the bama fan that told me this was mad... when he found out and told me
I live in the area too and haven’t heard anything like that, hope you’re right, but this kid is Bama bound most likely

... Defensive line, LBs who are slow and can't tackle, lack of overall team effort, DBs who get beat and a finicky fan base. Did I get it all? Wait a minute, poor coaching!

I live in the area too and haven’t heard anything like that, hope you’re right, but this kid is Bama bound most likely
I almost didn't say anything but.. I was at work and my buddy who is a huge Alabama guy I was saying there was no reason for tua brother to go to Alabama made no since we went back and forth for a minute then about 3 days goes by and he comes and tells me that!! I was like well that's makes since.. from what he said he is kinda doing it hush hush behind the scenes right now... but like I said to him I'll truly believe it when I see it!! It would be smarter for him to come to Tennessee and if he does Pruitt is the only reason

Why is the state title game being played on a Wednesday night? Seems like it would be difficult for the families and communities to head to the plains during the middle of the work week.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Why is the state title game being played on a Wednesday night? Seems like it would be difficult for the families and communities to head to the plains during the middle of the work week.
I don't know, i just know it's the 7A game and the 6A game is Friday (Bo Nix is playing in that one). I don't know about any other games or reasons.

I'm watching the game on tv, he just got hurt on a 3rd down and went off the field hunched over favoring his throwing shoulder. Don't know if he'll be back out there or not.

Edit: they say he's gonna be fine

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back