'19 WV OL Darnell Wright (Tennessee signee)

Uga is not a threat. He’s never been to Athens. And DW is big on relationships. He will be a Vol. relax.
I follow UGA recruiting and UGA insiders' information. This is publicly available so I'm not claiming to have any access anyone else doesn't, I just "choose" to get both perspectives not just through orange lenses. UGA is pushing, and has been for a few weeks, this is fact. The telltale sign will be if he visits there and when, AV confirms this as well. We have the lead, but it isn't over until February. This comes from the AV of the dawgs.

I follow UGA recruiting and UGA insiders' information. This is publicly available so I'm not claiming to have any access anyone else doesn't, I just "choose" to get both perspectives not just through orange lenses. UGA is pushing, and has been for a few weeks, this is fact. The telltale sign will be if he visits there and when, AV confirms this as well. We have the lead, but it isn't over until February. This comes from the AV of the dawgs.

Im blinded because I firmly believe he’s all Vol. I think it’s been that way for a while, based on things said by VQ mods, both directly and indirectly, as well as other recruits.

We’ll see.

Reactions: AaronUT
Im blinded because I firmly believe he’s all Vol. I think it’s been that way for a while, based on things said by VQ mods, both directly and indirectly, as well as other recruits.

We’ll see.
I think you spit the truth brother. I'm just throwing in the red wash 🤢 that I discover. I particularly enjoy what you commented from VQ in the Tyrion thread about the top OL class; absolutely love it. Keep it coming. UGA insider really believe they stand a shot, I just give the UGA facts cause VN should know. 👊

6 overall and top OT in new rivals ranks
I really have no idea what they are basing this on, I really don't. Part of me wants to believe they just haven't really watched him play, or understand the level of competition. The other part of me says, "What kind of legitimate business doesn't research their product any better than this?"

No disrespect to DW. He is good. Really good, in fact. But he just isn't better than Morris at this stage. This ranking has to be entirely based on potential, or just out of pure laziness on Rivals part.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
I really have no idea what they are basing this on, I really don't. Part of me wants to believe they just haven't really watched him play, or understand the level of competition. The other part of me says, "What kind of legitimate business doesn't research their product any better than this?"
Maybe Wright camped somewhere with them and Wanya didn’t?
No disrespect to DW. He is good. Really good, in fact. But he just isn't better than Morris at this stage. This ranking has to be entirely based on potential, or just out of pure laziness on Rivals part.
Maybe Wright camped somewhere with them and Wanya didn’t?

In before he is dropped to a 2 star because rivals claims he doesn't visit enough schools and doesn't utilize google
MAPs properly

Reactions: StoVol
In before he is dropped to a 2 star because rivals claims he doesn't visit enough schools and doesn't utilize google
MAPs properly

"If you can't use Google, you'll never make it at a major college football program. We dropped him to one star based upon these concerns. Wanted to give you guys a heads-up before it happens"-Rivals

Has he indicated whether or not he will sign during the early signing period regardless if it's us or someone else?

VN Store

Back