Favorite piece of Vol memorabilia or collectible

knoxff

UT
What is your favorite peice of Vol memorabilia or collectible?... Mine is either this antique store find street light, this mini leather Tennessee golf bag or this Tennessee pennant from my childhood.0D7DDF84-7C28-45BD-BD87-0B4231A30F99.jpeg086825C1-C28E-4F53-8B17-6D856E67BBBE.jpeg6A46B6E3-527E-4C82-B9BC-E288A868FD77.jpeg

Last edited:
the 100 years of volunteer baseball style cards. found them a few months ago. great memories. 85 to 91 were my favorite vol teams. what a great time.

Reactions: knoxff
Bill Dance signed Power T trucker hat and an old metal Tennessee Cheerleader megaphone that has my Moms name on the side. It wasn't my moms but a friend from Knoxville gave it to me from when his sister cheered at UT in the 50s.

Mine is an old knotted football that Fulmer signed for me during my 3rd deployment. Guessing his USO tour days are over, glad I got it when I did.

Have an autographed photo of Majors when he was a player. Personalized autographed photo of Manning from his playing days, and an old visor with Fulmer and Chavis autographs (down side to this one as it also has been signed by Randy Sanders)

I have three. They're in storage or I'd post pictures. I'll probably edit them in as attachments at some point.

1. A piece of the net from the 97 Iowa Regional of the women's basketball tournament where our 10-loss ladies put the smack down on undefeated UConn. Laurie Milligan made sure every band member and cheerleader got a piece of the net that night. Also, what a fun plane ride home!
  2. Ticket from the 98 national championship game, mint condition. Band members got them but didn't have to use them to get in, so I put it in my keepsake storage.
  3. A business card with coach O'Niell's cell phone number on it. We were discussing me walking on in 95, doing a year of conditioning, and going on the court under scholarship in 96. I declined, and now I wonder how my life would have been different had I accepted.

I have three. They're in storage or I'd post pictures. I'll probably edit them in as attachments at some point.

1. A piece of the net from the 97 Iowa Regional of the women's basketball tournament where our 10-loss ladies put the smack down on undefeated UConn. Laurie Milligan made sure every band member and cheerleader got a piece of the net that night. Also, what a fun plane ride home!
  2. Ticket from the 98 national championship game, mint condition. Band members got them but didn't have to use them to get in, so I put it in my keepsake storage.
  3. A business card with coach O'Niell's cell phone number on it. We were discussing me walking on in 95, doing a year of conditioning, and going on the court under scholarship in 96. I declined, and now I wonder how my life would have been different had I accepted.
tenor (1).gif

VN Store

Back