Jalen Hurts and Dan Enos (please)

Glad to see my opinions are valued so much many of you are waiting with bated breath for my thoughts.

And BOT the coaches and people who watched practice all said JT was the third best qb on campus. He won't start next heard of Hurts comes or not. He will he trying to fend of Maurer. We know Hurts is better than Shrout right now.

Why does most people on here think that JG would be a better QB than Jaylen Hurts. If Enos left Bama i think Hurts goes with him. Now you get back to the Pruitt connection. Hurts has been through the battles. He reads a defense better than JG. JG takes too long to read a defense. I would take Jaylen Hurts here in a minute.

Lol true. Dobbs' mobility was ridiculous. Bought Butch Jones 2 more years at Tennessee
Dobbs was also his recruit. Give Butch credit for flipping him from AZ State. All coaches are measured by the players they field. Jones recruited well but didn't develop the talent. Plus he lost continuity in his own staff (Bajakein, Jancek, coach Z, Debord) and lost his core group. A lot of leadership left after 16' season too and he whiffed the chance to win the east with the best roster in a decade. I'd love to see what Pruitt could do with the 15' and 16' rosters.

Lock is better
Well we will have to agree to disagree. Not that it is the end all but I don't see that Lock has or will be mentioned as a Heisman Candidate so advantage Hurts. Hurts SEC Player of the year and lock made first team, National Champion, Conference champ, leading team in high pressure games, and Locks answer is his team is a .500 team at best and he competed in one bowl with a loss. Hurts hands down a Better overall athlete and reading defenses in my opinion but Lock is a better pure passer but I'll give Jalen Hurts the keys to an SEC offense all day long over Lock. I hate the BUMMERS with the best of them but Hurts is a baller and winner.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
Not Fromm. Fromm was still making good throws in the 2nd half but Alabama's Db's stepped up.
And he made two crappy throws when the game was on the line and Hurts won the game with his arm. See the rest of the comparison with Lock that I made for BOT.

This is the problem with our fanbase. People talk themselves into wanting one guy, when there are actually several good candidates. Don't set yourself up for a disappointment
Pruitt will hire someone that he feels good about, whether it’s a head line guy or not. Doesn’t really matter what the fans say as long as Pruitt and Fulmer judge whenever to be the right guy

And he made two crappy throws when the game was on the line and Hurts won the game with his arm. See the rest of the comparison with Lock that I made for BOT.
I do not remember the throws but two misses in a game would not be bad. On the last two drives Fromm made throws on target but Alabama Db's played great defense. During the last half of the 2018 season Fromm's QBR was higher than any other QB in the nation. I read this just a few days ago. I like Hurts but you cannot compare him to Fromm.

Cute metric... I said he is a better pure passer but he hasn't won anything of consequence and won't, Hurts has. OK I give up you win, Lock will be a Heisman winner with this ranking on SEC passers. You gonna take Lock over a Junior or Senior Peyton, Tebow, or Wuerfful if you got to win a game or season?

If he had Bama offense maybe. You still haven’t said how Hurts would be if he played for Missouri.

Well we will have to agree to disagree. Not that it is the end all but I don't see that Lock has or will be mentioned as a Heisman Candidate so advantage Hurts. Hurts SEC Player of the year and lock made first team, National Champion, Conference champ, leading team in high pressure games, and Locks answer is his team is a .500 team at best and he competed in one bowl with a loss. Hurts hands down a Better overall athlete and reading defenses in my opinion but Lock is a better pure passer but I'll give Jalen Hurts the keys to an SEC offense all day long over Lock. I hate the BUMMERS with the best of them but Hurts is a baller and winner.

Lock has the all time SEC single season record for TD passes. He is in the top 3 of all time SEC in passing yards. The guy has been mentioned as being the second or third QB taken in the draft. Hurts is the better athlete, but Lock is the better passer. You talka bout his team? Yes, Missouri isnt very good. Which makes what he has done even more impressive. Hurts team? Yeah they are only the most talented team in the country. And Lock didnt lose his job to a true FR. Put Lock on Alabama and I would bet the SEC passing records would get shattered.

Reactions: appvol
We should of gotten hurts for this season then we would be going bowling. But now it's no point in getting him. Get a proven OC to get JG the right plays for him and build this terrible Oline we have with star studded freshman then we will win 7 games at best next year

VN Store

Back