'19 GA OL Wanya Morris (Tennessee signee)

I think even if just Watson comes then it’s more evidence

Those three seem so tight I just can't see them breaking up and going to different colleges. I believe we hit a gold mine with all three. What an awesome foundation CP and Staff are laying down. UT is finally going to be back in the hunt in a couple of years or even maybe next year if this class catches on to the system quick enough.

They're defending conference champions man. It's like people just try to pretend that's not the case or something.

The original post was UGA fans acting like Bama fans. Winning the SEC and no National Championship does not a dynasty make. Also, I said “yet” on purpose.

UGA fired Richt for consistent 10 win seasons, what do you think their goal is?

The original post was UGA fans acting like Bama fans. Winning the SEC and no National Championship does not a dynasty make. Also, I said “yet” on purpose.

Number one goal for me would be to win a conference championship. If you're good enough to do that, you're probably good enough to win it all in most years. Folks can act like Georgia isn't legit all they want to, but it isn't reality. Defending SEC champs, back to back eastern division champs, back to back 11-1 regular seasons, and a playoff win. Pretty solid stuff where I come from.

Number one goal for me would be to win a conference championship. If you're good enough to do that, you're probably good enough to win it all in most years. Folks can act like Georgia isn't legit all they want to, but it isn't reality. Defending SEC champs, back to back eastern division champs, back to back 11-1 regular seasons, and a playoff win. Pretty solid stuff where I come from.

Again, I said it’s not about the team, it’s the fans.

Reactions: feathersax

I wish UT was in the position (and had the drive) to fire a coach for consistent 10 win seasons.

Reactions: volsagain
I wish UT was in the position (and had the drive) to fire a coach for consistent 10 win seasons.
Unless it was some sort of moral issue with the head football coach or something, I'm not sure I'd ever complain about consistent 10 win seasons after the garbage we've seen over the last decade. Winning between 9 and 11 most years while at least competing for championships is all anyone can ask for.

Reactions: Bobo0101 and drylo
tenor.gif

VN Store

Back