Game Thread Lady Vols at the JUNKANOO JAM

33-32 Clemson!!!!!
We need SOMEONE to make shots standing under the goal ????? Missed about ten or more! Westbrook out most of second quarter and Massengill playing point.... Holly finally sitting someone not getting the job done!

Reactions: Undercovervol
Alabama crushed this team, SC was closer but handled them.

Not at all a good sign for us. My guess is our post is letting us down again, mishandling the ball and missing easy layups.

Looking like a high school team ..... silly mistakes and turnovers and missed bunnies!

Not just the post. Every single one of them. I have never seen a team struggle year after year after year making layups.

Alabama crushed this team, SC was closer but handled them.

Not at all a good sign for us. My guess is our post is letting us down again, mishandling the ball and missing easy layups.

Looking like a high school team ..... silly mistakes and turnovers and missed bunnies!
It’s probably never going to change under holly. I have nothing against her and I wish she would succeed here but I mean it seems painfully obvious to me that she is never going to be the answer to get us back to elite status( which is where this program should be.)

Nobody at foul line in the middle of their zone! No penetration.... just pass around outside till someone shoots and when we get the ball inside we miss the one foot shot! Davis shot one from point blank and missed and got her rebound on the other side of goal and then shot it back over the goal again????

Nobody at foul line in the middle of their zone! No penetration.... just pass around outside till someone shoots and when we get the ball inside we miss the one foot shot! Davis shot one from point blank and missed and got her rebound on the other side of goal and then shot it back over the goal again????

Total panic by her.

It’s probably never going to change under holly. I have nothing against her and I wish she would succeed here but I mean it seems painfully obvious to me that she is never going to be the answer to get us back to elite status( which is where this program should be.)

We've all went through this every year, yet there's fans that doesn't see that Holly can never pass this level. I am going to sit back and read comments but will never comment. I wish Holly & Vols great year.

Need to find a way to win really haven't got much today need to find enough to win this would be a terrible loss.

VN Store

Back