The Official Duke/UNC 2018/19 Basketball Thread!!!

No doubt, he was dreadful down the stretch.

The ball should have been in Tre Jones’ hands on the last two trips.
Well the next to last two. Jones had it the last trip and passed to Barrett. Barrett drew triple coverage and ignored both drop off passes at the end.

Rui is an NBA player right now. And Few always get the most out of his guys. Gonna be hard to get them out of that #1 spot.(hopefully)

Reactions: LittleCat
Barrett played within himself for about 38 minutes and then decided it was 1 on 5. He is an unbelievable talent, but he can be way too selfish. Great win by the Zags, good learning experience for the young Duke guys. They came back well and just couldn’t finish. Next game versus Indiana which I will be in attendance. Of course 9:30 est tip or more likely 10.

Respectfully disagree.

Outside of Duke, who’s appointment television this season, I’d rather watch the NBA.
Depends. NBA playoffs are much better because they actually play D. Of course nothing is like March Madness. So I’m order:
1. UT basketball
2. March Madness
3. NBA playoffs
4. Random NCAA regular season game
5. Random NBA regular season game

Depends. NBA playoffs are much better because they actually play D. Of course nothing is like March Madness. So I’m order:
1. UT basketball
2. March Madness
3. NBA playoffs
4. Random NCAA regular season game
5. Random NBA regular season game

1.UT
2. March madness
3. Random ncaa reg season game
4. Bobby Knight and I watching 2 frogs

Reactions: hUTch2002
That one was concerning. Texas played a swarming, aggressive style of defense and we couldn't handle it at all. If White hadn't been unconscious shooting the ball, we would have lost by a bunch. Quite an inauspicious start for Luke, too.

Woof! Another team playing aggressive defense shuts us down. What was most irritating to me last night was that we seemed like front runners...playing so well when the ball was bouncing our way, but then seemed to lay down when we got punched in the mouth. This team is not giving me the feels.

Woof! Another team playing aggressive defense shuts us down. What was most irritating to me last night was that we seemed like front runners...playing so well when the ball was bouncing our way, but then seemed to lay down when we got punched in the mouth. This team is not giving me the feels.

It’s still November. White and Little are players. People have figured out Maye and don’t want to let the slow white guy to beat them anymore. He’s a good shooter and very coachable, but he isn’t athletic enough to scare you. His knack for the ball and other intangibles make him good.

VN Store

Back