'19 MS SDE Jalil Clemons (Memphis signee)

It’s odd that they bump him without any official updates going on...they’re usually very systematic about that sort of thing...makes me think it’s a glitch...

Regardless...after seeing that highlight film I definitely think he plays like a 5.9...he’s extremely athletic for his size and has a very high motor...glad we got him

I thought there was talk of him getting a bump in stars. I don't see any bump.
Fwiw, just about every 3 star we have commit, there's a lot of talk on here that he'll be bumped to a 4. Almost never happens, as I told people earlier this year. Just keep that in mind. This group of coaches does deserve the benefit of the doubt however.

So far this cycle it has happened with Burrell, Harrison, Clemons, Lowe, and Chris A.
Just as I've stated all along, I personally only pay attention to 247's rankings, not because I have some agenda, but because I feel they're the best. On 247, zero of the four I'm referring to have been bumped to a four star. As I previously stated however, this coaching staff deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Just as I've stated all along, I personally only pay attention to 247's rankings, not because I have some agenda, but because I feel they're the best. On 247, zero of the four I'm referring to have been bumped to a four star. As I previously stated however, this coaching staff deserves the benefit of the doubt.

christmas-gif-dribble.gif

Stargazer

VN Store

Back