Jamal Khashoggi

What exactly is a U.S. resident?

A permanent resident? Green card holder? An individual who has applied for and received the right to permanently reside, work in, and be protected by the laws of the United States? You know, the immigration status that Kashoggi held?

I assumed since you were sharing an opinion on the matter that you had some understanding of what people were upset about. Otherwise, I would not have asked for your opinion. My apologies.

Despite your love affair with Acosta, “Journalists” and wannabe journalists aren’t anything special.

Acosta can EAD. Freedom of the press is one of the most basic principles that America stands for.

Wasn't it you who was just saying libertarians don't knos history?

When did murder become a source of mirth for people who formerly professed to believe in the sanctity of human life, law and order, and individual responsibility?
I’m laughing at you trying to make him American. He wasn’t. No one knew this dude before this.

Last edited:
A permanent resident? Green card holder? An individual who has applied for and received the right to permanently reside, work in, and be protected by the laws of the United States? You know, the immigration status that Kashoggi held?

I assumed since you were sharing an opinion on the matter that you had some understanding of what people were upset about. Otherwise, I would not have asked for your opinion. My apologies.

People are only upset about this because it’s another way to take a stab at President Trump

If this happened under obama, not a peep from you guys.

You realize the rest of the country is getting tired
of your whining and bitching about every little thing.

I’m laughing at you trying to make him American. He wasn’t.
I’d laugh back at you for thinking that excuses his murder, except it’s really kind of sad and I feel bad for you.

I’m as sure that you’ve got an explanation about how a man’s nationality being relevant to your level of concern about his murder that doesn’t make you sound like a total piece of **** as I am that you can answer my original question.

People are only upset about this because it’s another way to take a stab at President Trump

Exactly. How many people actually knew who Khashoggi was before this incident? Its getting old seeing everyone crying about anything and everything. This progressive behavior is ruining society.

Oh yeah, supporting your original statement with the old “if you call out my ********, you must be a liberal” on a guy who has never voted for a democrat in a presidential election...

That’ll show everyone you know what you’re talking about. Well played.

I’d laugh back at you for thinking that excuses his murder, except it’s really kind of sad and I feel bad for you.

I’m as sure that you’ve got an explanation about how a man’s nationality being relevant to your level of concern about his murder that doesn’t make you sound like a total piece of **** as I am that you can answer my original question.
Where did I excuse his murder? You look really stupid right now.

Why don’t you care about Americans being killed by foreigners? He wasn’t an American. You had no idea who he was. Quit acting like it.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Where did I excuse his murder? You look really stupid right now.

Why don’t you care about Americans being killed by foreigners? He wasn’t an American. You had no idea who he was. Quit acting like it.

Why does it matter who or what he was? He was murdered. By a government. Without due process. Potentially, without committing a crime. By continuing to draw distinctions between him and others, and insinuating that but for his profession it wouldn’t get any attention, you continue to excuse his murder.

If your position is that “murder (of anyone) is wrong” makes me look stupid then by all means you go about your merry way thinking me stupid and I’ll continue to think much worse of you.

Last edited:
Why does it matter who or what he was? He was murdered. By a government. Without due process. Potentially, without committing a crime. By continuing to draw distinctions between him and others, you continue to try to excuse his murder.

If your position is that “murder (of anyone) is wrong” makes me look stupid then by all means you go about your merry way thinking me stupid and I’ll continue to think much worse of you.
Your first question you need to direct to yourself for stupid posts like this. My post was directly aimed At this stupid post of yours. Nothing else.
Really? When is the last time a foreign government executed a U.S. resident?
I’ve never seen you so worked up over a murder. We’re murdered here every day. Not a peep from you.

Your opinion of me means nothing. I doubt anyone you know cares about your opinion.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Why does it matter who or what he was? He was murdered. By a government. Without due process. Potentially, without committing a crime. By continuing to draw distinctions between him and others, and insinuating that but for his profession it wouldn’t get any attention, you continue to excuse his murder.

You want to go to war over it?

Your first question you need to direct to yourself for stupid posts like this. My post was directly aimed At this stupid post of yours. Nothing else.

I’ve never seen you so worked up over a murder. We’re murdered here every day. Not a peep from you.

Your opinion of me means nothing. I doubt anyone you know cares about your opinion.
I’ve been posting regularly in this forum for, being generous to you, three months. Assuming, again to your benefit, that that sample size were a sufficient basis for your judgment, I’ve been involved in at least two other discussions about homicide. I was, in each case, vehemently opposed. It wasnt a difficult decision, and neither of those situations appeared to involve the level of cold blooded calculation and premeditation of this one.

If my continued support for any politician ever required me to belittle someone for pushing back against against the idea that state sponsored, unjustifiable murder and dismemberment of another human being were insignificant, I’m confident that I would willingly throw in the towel well before I spouted so much ignorant drivel that I had to abandon rational argument and resort to calling that person “stupid” repeatedly.

You want to go to war over it?
I mean, I get what you’re saying, in a vacuum, but who would have really cared about Trump calling somebody out? Unless it’s his pussy grabbing hand that’s getting the bone saw, this man is constitutionally incapable of feeling empathy for anyone. Even the folks here who sleep in their red hats don’t defend him as a decent human being.

So I mean I applaud you for keeping up the good fight but without meaningful action, which I don’t think would have been advisable, I guess I don’t see much difference.

At this point I’ve given up on any issue of morals and I’m just pleased when the man doesn’t do actual harm to the country.

Are you unwilling to acknowledge the vast gulf between “his death wouldn’t be significant if he wasn’t a journalist” and “we should go to war?”

I wonder if his murder was legal under Sharia law? Morally, I think the majority of us see his murder as wrong, but I'm curious how it's seen through the lens of Sharia law?

You are splitting hairs for the purpose of political expediency. Khashoggi was on his way to becoming a US citizen. He lived in D.C. and was a member of the American press corps.

No he wasn’t, you keep ignoring the fact he purchased an apartment in Turkey and planned to live there after he was married.

I know facts just get in the way of your ********.

VN Store

Back