'19 NC ATH Khafre Brown

This kid is the real deal.

Not sure why the staff thought he needed to be slow played.

We need all the speed we can get.

Maybe this one is coming soon?
not sure. i know he's not signing early, and i think if iirc, the staff wants him to sign in december. that may be the thing holding this up? dunno that, just speculating.

i think even if he were to commit this week or whatever, it'd be one that went the distance til February.....

Brown was NOT slow played. This kid is ELECTRIC. Tyreek Hill type of fast. If he comes on board, he will see the field as a freshman. May have his choice of Defense or Offense. That has been discussed.
I had a hunch that he committed last time he was on campus. He's just waiting to go public...

Will be bad if we miss on brown and payton and haselwood and pickens.

I don't need to buy a vowel, Pat; but can I buy a comma?

source.gif

Reactions: Nickoli
Brown was NOT slow played. This kid is ELECTRIC. Tyreek Hill type of fast. If he comes on board, he will see the field as a freshman. May have his choice of Defense or Offense. That has been discussed.

According to the VQ guys he has wanted to commit for a while. I am not debating his talent or whether or not he will contribute for us. Pruitt has proven time and time again he is a great evaluator of talent. I am just simply stating Haselwood and Pickens were bigger targets for us. If you don’t believe me look at the offer list for them.

Reactions: EdEcEko77

VN Store

Back