'19 TN RB Eric Gray

cute-fight.gif

Som
Not sure what you're problem is with me, Hole. I've said multiple times I don't get inside info very often, but when I do, it's usually solid info. I don't claim to be an insider. Don't know what your attitude problem is.
Some people come on here to get insider info then get mad if anyone shares anything then get really mad if people get excited about it.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Not sure what you're problem is with me, Hole. I've said multiple times I don't get inside info very often, but when I do, it's usually solid info. I don't claim to be an insider. Don't know what your attitude problem is.

I don’t understand why you think I have a problem with you. Re-read my post... I was validating what you said. It matched up with what I was hearing too.

The kid who has cancelled his visit to his committed school to visit us instead, who has visited us three times this fall, who is his state school and who has tons of CB’s rolling in for us will commit to us sometime between yesterday or maybe wait until after his official to Ole Miss in December.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigOrangeTrain

VN Store

Back