'19 NC ATH Khafre Brown

Is the staff slow playing Brown? If so, I sure hope they have really good feelings about Payton or Haslewood. We need a WR with elite speed.

Is the staff slow playing Brown? If so, I sure hope they have really good feelings about Payton or Haslewood. We need a WR with elite speed.
They're slow playing the position. Not sure how likely haselwood is really in play at this point.

But Payton, Brown, Pickens... They're definitely taking some time.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Kinda think if they don't get who they want then Keyton may be all we take. We do need more big bodies and pass rushers .
Yeah... The reality is we need speed but we can be a little picky at wr just because positionally it's not an urgent need.

I'd gladly take an extra line of scrimmage player of we can't get what we want at WR

Reactions: volsagain

How can you slow play a kid who has said he's not gonna sign with anyone until Feb? Brown is on record with that statement. Looks like he's the one slow playing everyone.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Kinda think if they don't get who they want then Keyton may be all we take. We do need more big bodies and pass rushers .

But I don't think there are any questions that we need some game breakers. We only have 1 at RB, and I'm not sure we have any at WR.

Sure we've caught some long balls but ain't nobody out running the other team or juking a guy out his shoes going full speed. It's startling for a Power 5 team. It's pitiful.

But I don't think there are any questions that we need some game breakers. We only have 1 at RB, and I'm not sure we have any at WR.

Sure we've caught some long balls but ain't nobody out running the other team or juking a guy out his shoes going full speed. It's startling for a Power 5 team. It's pitiful.
I do kinda agree but if we don't keep a QB HEALTHY AND a defense to stop the other team it's all for nothing.

He let a sure touchdown pass hit him in the facemask and fall to the ground while here.
Never seen a WR without a terrible drop.

You guys are too much. His talent has always been high level. High 4* recruit, playing at a high 4* level now, even if it took him a little longer to peak, but spin that narrative.

84 catches 1,100 yards, 11 TD this year. Maybe he could have had a catch or two here

Coaching was his deficiency. What good is talent if you can't develop it.

Of course, and that’s a different conversation, which most everyone would agree with

The context of this conversation was a poster saying Butch couldn’t “get the best ones (Wr) to Tennessee”.

Never seen a WR without a terrible drop.

You guys are too much. His talent has always been high level. High 4* recruit, playing at a high 4* level now, even if it took him a little longer to peak, but spin that narrative.

84 catches 1,100 yards, 11 TD this year. Maybe he could have had a catch or two here
This.

VN Store

Back