The QB Debate (Week 13)

He doesn’t. But he’s good throwing quick game, especially when the Mizzou coach decides to play man with no safety help and Chryst can throw a lollipop with success. Whatever. I’ll take it. Go Vols.

He doesn’t. But he’s good throwing quick game, especially when the Mizzou coach decides to play man with no safety help and Chryst can throw a lollipop with success. Whatever. I’ll take it. Go Vols.
Peytons arm was horrible compared to Favre and Rodgers, who was better?

I hope he plays great. We need this game bad.
I hope he plays great so maybe they will let him finish the year and we wont waste another year next year letting JG end the year with minus 140 yards on the ground because of sacks and a 7-5 record. Intramural champion thinks he is pretty good though.

I hope he plays great so maybe they will let him finish the year and we wont waste another year next year letting JG end the year with minus 140 yards on the ground because of sacks and a 7-5 record. Intramural champion thinks he is pretty good though.
Ok. I prefer to not be breaking in another qb. I think most fans would want a starting qb coming back who won more games than expected and set a record for completion percentage and fewest ints.

Reactions: BanditVol
Ok. I prefer to not be breaking in another qb. I think most fans would want a starting qb coming back who won more games than expected and set a record for completion percentage and fewest ints.
If you throw WR screens 90% of the time, your % better be high

Reactions: D-rock

VN Store

Back