LV 2020 Recruiting Thread

To me why not tell them now instead of have them wait until 28th.

Read something that stated she will announce Monday on ESPN (Or something like that)

Here is a trivia question...

Who was the first female to announce her commitment on ESPNnews?

She just postponed due to the fires .

No. 1 prospect Haley Jones postpones college announcement

Reading that article makes me think shes going to stanford. She has that Nneka attitude already lol

Yup just saw that. Which is a very mature thing if her to do! In today’s look at me world or look what I’ve done this is awesome to see. She made some mature comments and I just became a fan!! Good luck to her wherever she goes!

You still didn’t answer my trivia question though 🤓

Reactions: xtpsrh08123
Read something that stated she will announce Monday on ESPN (Or something like that)

Here is a trivia question...

Who was the first female to announce her commitment on ESPNnews?

Was it AJA ? I feel like Candace had a bunch of hoopla for her high school career signing but dont remember her's being announcement on ESPN then again i was the same age as her so ...lol

Yup just saw that. Which is a very mature thing if her to do! In today’s look at me world or look what I’ve done this is awesome to see. She made some mature comments and I just became a fan!! Good luck to her wherever she goes!

You still didn’t answer my trivia question though 🤓

Haley said she'll wait after November 28 because of the fire in California, which is "Rubbish" to me. Who care if she's going to the moon,

Haley said she'll wait after November 28 because of the fire in California, which is "Rubbish" to me. Who care if she's going to the moon,

Do YOU understand that she is waiting because of ALL THE PEOPLE THAT DIED and the horrible fires going on in her home state ?

People have lost their homes, property, but most of all people have LOST THEIR LIVES!

Please, don’t speak anymore because if this young lady putting something this serious first before she announces her playing A GAME is a problem !?! I don’t know what to tell you!

Actually I do ! If you think people losing their lives are “RUBBISH” go find another board to plague and team to “support” (because I don’t think you’re a true LV fan)!

Furthermore this is a 2020 recruiting thread!! She is neither 1. A 2020 recruit or 2. Any interest of TN besides probably playing her at ND, SC, ND, or UConn next season!

Last edited:

According to Raoul : Norte Dame thinks they are through with recruiting for this year !!!! So they ( Jones & Boston) not going to ND ???

I get this is 2020 recruiting, I think it's too soon to start a 2021 thread, but we offered Raven Johnson out of GA. She's a guard in the 2021 class. She is very quick and she has really good handles and court vision. Couple videos on her online are from her 8th-grade year and freshman year.

I get this is 2020 recruiting, I think it's too soon to start a 2021 thread, but we offered Raven Johnson out of GA. She's a guard in the 2021 class. She is very quick and she has really good handles and court vision. Couple videos on her online are from her 8th-grade year and freshman year.

Can we create 2021 recruiting thread then pin with this thread, 2020 recruiting, to top of board? Who can pin posts/threads?

Reactions: Ladyvolfan4ever
Pat for live can edit the initial thread whenever needed, If 2021 possibilities need to be included PfL can do it with the hand puppet

Reactions: Pat4life
Her school is closed, she wants to do it at school, with her family, classmates present. It isn't about you, stop making nasty comments about HS Girls, have a little class!

Her school is closed, she wants to do it at school, with her family, classmates present. It isn't about you, stop making nasty comments about HS Girls, have a little class!

Understand what "Rubbish & who cares mean, those are far from Nasty comments. This is a comment board and I'm not here to please anyone, rather voice my opinion.

he/she already has little class.

Uh huh. I don’t mind a little grit as long as it’s respectful. I have played on teams with that player and you love them as teammates it’s when you play against them you hate it and I don’t mind having the LVs having that player I think Shannon Bobbit was a player like that 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: sisaq
Amani Bartlett – 2021 – 6-3 – Forward – CyFair Skyrise Elite 15 Wheatfall – Has the look and the length…Runs well…Gets favorable position inside…Moves without the ball to score…Back to basket game is coming along….Lots of potential. Any news?

VN Store

Back