LV 2020 Recruiting Thread

Pat4life

Lady Vols 2020 Recruits Thanks PRG & VA_VoL

ProspectNation: 2020 Players | Prospects Nation

ESPN: 2020 HoopGurlz Recruiting Rankings - Super 60 - ESPN

Sarah Andrews | Prospects Nation #4 (PN) Sarah Andrews 5'7" pg. from TX. (Offer) (ZAAY FRIEND?) sarah-andrews
Angel Reese | Prospects Nation (PN) Angel Reese 6'3" W from MD. (Rogers Friend ?) angel-reese
Sydney Parrish | Prospects Nation (HG) Sydney Parrish 6' G. from IN. ( 3 Unofficial visits) sydney-parrish
Sasha Goforth | Prospects Nation (PN) Sasha Goforth 6' G from AR. sasha-goforth
Treasure Hunt | Prospects Nation 12 (PN) Treasure Hunt 6' G/W from TN. (OFFER) treasure-hunt
Maddie Scherr | Prospects Nation 25 (PN) Maddie Scherr 5'11" G from KY. maddie-scherr
Elauna Eaton | Prospects Nation 33 (PN) Elauna Eaton 6' G from AR. (OFFER)
Madison Hayes | Prospects Nation 50 (HG) Madison Hayes 5'10" G from TN. madison-hayes
Hannah Gusters | Prospects Nation (HG) Hannah Gusters 6'4 P from TX hannah-gusters
Kamilla Cardosa | Prospects Nation (HG) Kamilla Cardosa 6'6" P from TN kamilla-cardosa

Added: 11-14 Hangtyme 24:

http://prospectsnation.com/player/deja-kellyDeja Deja Kelly RK #50 5'8" G from TX Ranked #22 deja-kelly

Added: 11-21 PRG:

Shelby Calhoun | Prospects Nation PN #46 . Shelby Calhoun 5’10” G from Kentucky.HG #29 . shelby-calhoun

No Longer Interested:

Removed: MTSURaiders06 12/3

Natasha Mack Natasha Mack 6'4" #1 Juco Player

2020 is not as deep as 2019 and 2021.. Solid players but overall ahhh!

Parrish and Angel Reese were just on an unofficial visit.... The 3rd. for Parrish !

Ranking are most positive as of today...... !

Last edited:
Let's go Lady Vols: Sarah, Sydney, Treasure and Angel or Natasha or Reese, or Cardosa (1 big) would be a nice class.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ladyvol777
Not how I see it...

This season is her final season of JC. She will be playing at one of those 4-year schools next fall.

Reactions: stlvolsfan
She would come in as a Junior with same class with KK. If we get another recruit (4)(Cooke or Rogers)( leaving us with four scholarships going into 2020. so if we sign five that only leaves us with three for 2020????) Plus we have Caradosa, Gusters, and Reese as bigs for 2020 recruits that we are interested in! I don't think we use another scholarship???
we have two bigs coming in as freshmen and MiMi Collins as a potential big as a sophmore. With KK having two more years and the two freshmen bigs getting two years of experience...... before KK is gone? Just saying
However if we end up with the three we have now.???? We just might want to consider her for the 2019 class? JMO

It's difficult to find a 6-4 HS senior averaging 22 pts and 13 rebs against HS competition. I don't see how you could pass on her. I'm drooling myself. I know those numbers are JC but that's not HS. If she doesn't have baggage and could produce half that at the next level, imagine the pressure lifted from the exterior.

I know there's the constitutional adage: "you can't have too many guards" but I think you could amend that by adding: "you don't pass on a 6-4 post who seemingly is college ready and can get you possibly 10-15 or 20 a game and pull down 10 boards." Just sayin'...

Does that include Lou also being on the team next year?

you are correct...... I forgot about Lou's knee and applying for another year! However, the only year affected in the 2019 year.
Since Harris and Lou are seniors... they both would be gone for the recruiting year of 2020! Therefore, if we get no other recruits..... we will have 12 on scholarship with three available . So their is room for three more players but just for 2019 class.
If Cooke or Rogers or Mack wants to come ???? we have room for all..... That would leave only two scholarships for 2020 ( Lou and Harris). plus up to three more depending on who wants to come in 2019! Sorry for the miscount

Lady Vols 2020 Recruits Thanks PRG & VA_VoL

ProspectNation: 2020 Players | Prospects Nation

ESPN: 2020 HoopGurlz Recruiting Rankings - Super 60 - ESPN

Sarah Andrews | Prospects Nation #4 (PN) Sarah Andrews 5'7" pg. from TX. (Offer) (ZAAY FRIEND?) sarah-andrews
Angel Reese | Prospects Nation (PN) Angel Reese 6'3" W from MD. (Rogers Friend ?) angel-reese
Sydney Parrish | Prospects Nation (HG) Sydney Parrish 6' G. from IN. ( 3 Unofficial visits) sydney-parrish
Sasha Goforth | Prospects Nation (PN) Sasha Goforth 6' G from AR. sasha-goforth
Treasure Hunt | Prospects Nation 12 (PN) Treasure Hunt 6' G/W from TN. (OFFER) treasure-hunt
Maddie Scherr | Prospects Nation 25 (PN) Maddie Scherr 5'11" G from KY. maddie-scherr
Elauna Eaton | Prospects Nation 33 (PN) Elauna Eaton 6' G from AR. (OFFER)
Madison Hayes | Prospects Nation 50 (HG) Madison Hayes 5'10" G from TN. madison-hayes
Hannah Gusters | Prospects Nation (HG) Hannah Gusters 6'4 P from TX hannah-gusters
Kamilla Cardosa | Prospects Nation (HG) Kamilla Cordoso 6'6" P from TN kamilla-cardoso
Natasha Mack Natasha Mack 6'4" #1 Juco Player

2020 is not as deep as 2019 and 2021.. Solid players but overall ahhh!

Parrish and Angel Reese were just on an unofficial visit.... The 3rd. for Parrish ! for those who are wishing and hoping for further recruits? Rogers is supposed to be (BESTIES) with Reese ?

Ranking are most positive as of today...... We all know they will change and have changed in last six months! I did not list the Bigs as we are interested in Jackson, Rogers, and Cooke (G/W). So if we don't get any more....... We are in on several for next year? JMO

I noticed from the info above that the young woman from Tennessee with the first name Kamilla has a last name spelling that seems to confuse the heck out of someone. Is her last name Cardosa, Cordoso, or Cardoso? lol

I noticed from the info above that the young woman from Tennessee with the first name Kamilla has a last name spelling that seems to confuse the heck out of someone. Is her last name Cardosa, Cordoso, or Cardoso? lol

Kamilla Cardosa is from Brazil. I have been watching her for the last two years and big gains from her Freshman year. She is in her Junior year at Hamilton Heights. One thing I would say about her game (a major BB skill for Bigs) is she does not bring the ball down where smaller players can take it away? Mercedes was still doing this in her Fifth year at UT. Drove me up a wall!!

How are Kamilla's academics? I thought I read that her English skills needed development. I did see her play in the high school national championship game last year. She is a big girl who overpowers down low. Didn't see much leaping ability but then, it was one game.

I think we should add Deja Kelly to the list. She reopened her recruitment. 5'8 athletic combo guard from Duncanville, ranked #22 by Hoopgurlz.

Mack is playing as a sophomore in JC this season she could sign in April and play for the Lady Vols next season. In the first six games of the season she is currently averaging 24 points and 12 rebounds shooting over 60 percent. She has also made 3 of 4 attempts from the 3 point line.

VN Store

Back