Beer (and beer pics) II

Recommend half door brewing in the Gaslamp area of SD.

Attachments

• E4B31FAC-CBF1-4BD3-A734-8C9FE11C7732.jpeg
    E4B31FAC-CBF1-4BD3-A734-8C9FE11C7732.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
In Knoxville for the game and didn’t realize that CBS was just released. I picked up a bottle and still have last year’s in my refrigerator. Reviews are fantastic.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Picked up a few bottles of CBS last Friday. My buddy called and asked them to hold 2 bottles, thinking that they were keeping them in the back and limiting number per person. I walk in and they're all sitting out next to the rest of the beer and wine. Apparently there was no limit, but I ended up buying 3. This was at the local Kroger's.

Also grabbed some Backwoods Bastard, Breakfast Stout, and Curmudgeon's Better Half a few weeks ago. Always love Breakfast Stout. The Curmudgeon's Better Half was damn good. Haven't opened any Backwoods Bastard yet.

I got a bomber of CBS today. At $25, is it worth buying more?

I still haven’t tried either year that I have. I am waiting for a special time to share. But it is a consensus top 30 beer. I didn’t realize that they haven’t been making it every year. They brought it back last year for public bottle release for the first time since 2011.

Hit up Acadia and then stopped by Atlantic Brewing in Bar Harbor and now just bar crawling. St John tomorrow.

I still haven’t tried either year that I have. I am waiting for a special time to share. But it is a consensus top 30 beer. I didn’t realize that they haven’t been making it every year. They brought it back last year for public bottle release for the first time since 2011.

Founders tap takeover at Total Wine today...KBS and CBS on draft!

VN Store

Back