Pruitt to Bama?

Not going to happen. Too many powerful Tide boosters are apparently against Pruitt returning because he left to coach a hated rival. There was an article last spring reporting as such. Some feller named Dabo is their guy.

I’ll worry about that when the time comes. As much as I like Coach Pruitt right now, the jury is still out on him. This is his first year as a HC. Still a lot of work to do. I have to agree with Paul, Coach Swinney is the only one who could fit what they will want. But who ever follows Saban will always have that gigantic little shadow over them. Tough act to follow. Can’t wait for him to retire!

I hope Pruitt wants to establish his own legacy separate from anyone else. If (when) he gets it done here, he's a legend in his own right. No one's shadow to stand under. The last great coach we had was Fulmer, and his last couple of seasons were not really great. Pruitt will stand on his own.

I can see it if he wins big in the next 5 years. Idk if he would, but he’d be the first call I bet at that point. Dabo is too far removed. If Cristobal does really well at Oregon maybe he would make more since to come back to the SEC. even Tosh by that point, who knows.

giphy.gif

I can see it if he wins big in the next 5 years. Idk if he would, but he’d be the first call I bet at that point. Dabo is too far removed. If Cristobal does really well at Oregon maybe he would make more since to come back to the SEC. even Tosh by that point, who knows.

Dabo is gone when Saban retires.

Bama will match anything that Clemson throws at him.

He has won a total of 5 games as a head coach. You need to get a grip.

Before it’s all said and done, he might be the best coach in UT history. Or the worst. We have no way of knowing 10 games into his career.

And if he wants to leave, there’s nothing any of us can do about it.

He has won a total of 5 games as a head coach. You need to get a grip.

Before it’s all said and done, he might be the best coach in UT history. Or the worst. We have no way of knowing 10 games into his career.

And if he wants to leave, there’s nothing any of us can do about it.

Ron, if you keep talking the crazies off the ledge we'll never thin the herd.

He's got a long way to go to get on Bamas radar if that time comes.

Saban probably coaches until he looks worse than Emperor Palpatine though.

Reactions: SobeVol

VN Store

Back