'19 SC WR Xavier Legette

Big Gucci Sosa

Sniper Gang.
5b7452408cb5b.image.jpg

Xavier Legette, Mullins HS, Athlete

Xavier Legette, 2019 Wide Receiver - Rivals.com

Break out senior season? What's the scoop? Good size, small offer list.

Interesting. SC offered when he visited Columbia for the Tenn game. I’ve heard muschamp thinks he could be elite on either side of the ball. Hopefully Bryce Thompson gets some one on one time with him during the visit 👀

Apparently was visiting uscjr for our game with them. Sounds like usc wants to blue shirt him...

Legette plays quarterback for the unbeaten Auctioneers but said the Gamecocks like him primarily as a receiver though he also talked Saturday with defensive coordinator and secondary coach Travaris Robinson about playing over there.

Legette also met with Muschamp in his office and got an offer from the Gamecocks’ head man, though it came with a twist.

“He was telling me about how my recruiting process going,” Legette said. “He said I’ve got a full scholarship offer from there right now but as of right now I can’t enroll in June. “I have to enroll August 1st when the school starts because he doesn’t have enough (scholarship) numbers right now. He put me on the scholarship with the 2020 class.”

Legette said that arrangement is fine with him though he wasn’t prepared to say yes right away. He also has an offer from Coastal Carolina and is hearing from Georgia State and Wake Forest. He also has been to Coastal Carolina and Georgia State for games.

“I’m still looking around to see what other opportunities come, and I’m trying to wait a little more to make sure everything is good schoolwise.”

SportsTalk

We've been told that Pruitt is a huge believer in senior film, so it makes sense that we'd see some new offers down the stretch.

Remember, Pruitt dug up Jordan Young last year and we were devastated when he flipped at the 11th hour.
Same thing likely happens here with this kid...posters will come in here "Walk on?" "Pruitt's scrambling!" "Butch recruit", etc...then he'll start to pick up more offers and we'll freak out that he might go elsewhere lol.

Same thing likely happens here with this kid...posters will come in here "Walk on?" "Pruitt's scrambling!" "Butch recruit", etc...then he'll start to pick up more offers and we'll freak out that he might go elsewhere lol.

But what should I freak out about right now, Ron!!?!?!?!? :)

There's a thread on USC247 about UT offering and man they're pissed lol. The funny part is multiple comments saying UT just follows Muschamp around and offers after he does LMAO. Most think he's a Safety in college and REALLY don't want to lose another instate kid to Pruitt. Bryce Thompson has really done a number on them already.

VN Store

Back