'16 TN ATH Darel Middleton (Tennessee signee)

I’m excited to see Middleton, Savion and Gooden (all Juco guys with a mean streak). Add in a healthy Emerson, and that definitely helps as far as us losing Tuttle, Phillips, Johnson and Bain

Reactions: LaagerVol and T Dog
I’m excited to see Middleton, Savion and Gooden (all Juco guys with a mean streak). Add in a healthy Emerson, and that definitely helps as far as us losing Tuttle, Phillips, Johnson and Bain
yeah, i think an important pc to next year's DL is just how much Emerson develops.

Losing 4 of 6 interior linemen in the two deep is a big deal for '19. I'm sure CJP has a plan.

Reactions: Catbone

I'm guessing Eric Crosby and Kingston Harris move back to interior DL in '19 to join Emerson and the above mentioned recruits. A year in the new strength/conditioning program will work wonders for Crosby, Harris and Emerson.

Reactions: GoBigOrangeVols
Don’t remember championing Crosby but I’m sure you expressed the qualifying opinion in a buffoonish fashion...you buffoon. 😉

Dude, he shot a unicorn horn(?) at you. That means war where I come from...

He may be a freshman in school, but he is much older than his freshman teammates, by two years. Still a sloppy route runner and definately takes a bunch of plays off if the ball is not coming his way. Is a stud D end. Can be a bit of a punk on the practice field. Let's hope this offer doesn't go to his head.

doubt Coach Pruitt lets it go to his head too much, but you don't wanna break his spirit either...;);)

GO VOLS!

VN Store

Back