Official Major League Soccer/US Men's National Team Thread

US Men's National Team Question...

Who is your pick for the National team Head Coach? Pick 2, the one you think it will be and the one you really want. Sorry, if this has been brought up already, I haven't been on the site for a while.

1. Jason Kreiss - not a bad choice

2a. Zinedine Zidane - Would be awesome. Was my favorite player when I first started watching Soccer.

2b. Diego Simeone. Fiery and has done more with less than any other coach I know. The way he has Atletico Madrid playing every season is outstanding.

US Men's National Team Question...

Who is your pick for the National team Head Coach? Pick 2, the one you think it will be and the one you really want. Sorry, if this has been brought up already, I haven't been on the site for a while.

1. Jason Kreiss - not a bad choice

2a. Zinedine Zidane - Would be awesome. Was my favorite player when I first started watching Soccer.

2b. Diego Simeone. Fiery and has done more with less than any other coach I know. The way he has Atletico Madrid playing every season is outstanding.

Please no to Kreis. He was RSL's coach when I lived there and he was a good MLS manager, but we have to do better than that.

Please no to Kreis. He was RSL's coach when I lived there and he was a good MLS manager, but we have to do better than that.
I agree we need someone more high profile, but was just saying that is who I think they go with. Maybe this new leadership will be different and prove me wrong... and I would be ok with that.

MLS influence is to the USMNT what the Haslams are to UT.

It's like everything US Soccer does is motivated in some way by what MLS wants.

MLS final is tonight. I went to a Timbers game back in May while I was in Portland and it was a great time, they made a fan out of me.

VN Store

Back