JJ Peterson was credited with a tackle

I don't understand really why jj played in that mess. Let him play in usce, ky, missouri, and candy games.

Reactions: Boca Vol
I don't understand really why jj played in that mess. Let him play in usce, ky, missouri, and candy games.
His snapchat post last month might have been a clue.

JJ-Peterson-Snapchat.jpg

Well the game was on CBS. The announcers are atrocious at informing the viewer about what's happening in the game. They don't have a play by play guy.

hey Freak...I would like to see the forum be able to list and give credit to the players they see as improving in each game through the rest of the year and maybe vote on it or discuss it after each game.

For instance I see Warrior really improving the last couple games as well as well as several others...and I would like to see how the rest of the board thinks...
I mean I some real progress with some of the freshman also....I don't think A Johnson is getting near the attenion he should...a very pleasant surprise as well as Bain

Or even grade them as we see their play during the game !!!!!!!

I agree with you. Bama was a lost cause no matter what. Why not save his 4 games for S. Carolina, Mizzou, UK, & Vandy?

Kirkland Jr had 0 solo tackles, Bituli had 5 and only played last half. 🤔🤔🤔

Bituli had 8 total for one half. We really missed him in first quarter.

I seem to recall Kirkland getting in one good hit on someone. Maybe it was right after their QB threw a pass.

VN Store

Back