2018-2019 NBA Season Thread (Do you remember Detlef Schrempf edition)

So is Rondo. Ingram is going to get the worst of it though. The league is going to crucify him for coming in at the end like that.

I dislike both guys, but CP3 trying to poke his eye out, deserved to get punched. At least he didn't grab a d*ck this time.

Reactions: 508mikey
I dislike both guys, but CP3 trying to poke his eye out, deserved to get punched. At least he didn't grab a d*ck this time.
Supposedly Rondo spit on him. I dislike both of them as well. Between them and Melo doing his usual jawing after the fact, it was a huge cluster.

Supposedly Rondo spit on him. I dislike both of them as well. Between them and Melo doing his usual jawing after the fact, it was a huge cluster.

I saw where they said that, need a different angle. Rondo has some strange spitting ability if he did, I wouldn't put it past Rondo, I also wouldn't put it past CP3 to be full of sh*t. Both are c*nts.

I saw where they said that, need a different angle. Rondo has some strange spitting ability if he did, I wouldn't put it past Rondo, I also wouldn't put it past CP3 to be full of sh*t. Both are c*nts.

Before CP3 got all pokey there was a moment Rondo's head went forward quickly that could have been it. I have no idea though. They'll both get suspended regardless. Ingram is going to get it bad for that superman punch at the end.

EG saying Rondo spit of course, but a ref, LBJ, Melo, and EG all around them and nobody reacted like Rondo spit on him when it happened. I feel like Rondo wouldnt sneak spit someone he would just outright spit on someone and not care. Maybe a second spitter? Lol

Reactions: zjcvols
Before CP3 got all pokey there was a moment Rondo's head went forward quickly that could have been it. I have no idea though. They'll both get suspended regardless. Ingram is going to get it bad for that superman punch at the end.

Yeah maybe. I love that there are 20 cameras and not one has a good angle. That Ingram could have been nasty if it connected on someone.

Yeah maybe. I love that there are 20 cameras and not one has a good angle. That Ingram could have been nasty if it connected on someone.

Yeah Ingram is gone for a bit. Im sure the league will pour over it. Im not sure it would make much difference honestly. They both threw punches that connect.

Reactions: BadJerry20
Ingram is a punk gangsta wannabe -- LA should cut ties with him
I haven't watched him much. The announcers seemed suprised and said he usually had a calm demeanor. It didn't look like it tonight.

I haven't watched him much. The announcers seemed suprised and said he was usually had a calm demeanor. It didn't look like it tonight.
same -- I didnt watch many Laker games, but if he acts like that anymore, they should trade him to a small market team

same -- I didnt watch many Laker games, but if he acts like that anymore, they should trade him to a small market team
Yeah, both the push on Harden and cheap shot at the end were bad. I thought he was going to get into it with Melo for a second too.

Oh I don't blame him. Then again I don't blame CP3 if Rondo spit in his face either.

My only thing is nobody around them reacted like he did, generally guys will start pointing and yelling if that happens. Would be funny if it was accidentally Melo when he was yelling at the ref. Lol

Reactions: JCHateSteve
My only thing is nobody around them reacted like he did, generally guys will start pointing and yelling if that happens. Would be funny if it was accidentally Melo when he was yelling at the ref. Lol
Well blaming Melo is always the safest bet.

Reactions: BadJerry20
Lost in the stupidity yesterday, Jokic put up crazy numbers.

32-12-11, 4 steals, 1 block, 0 TOs, 11-11 FG 3-3 on 3's and 10-11 from the free throw line.

Reactions: LittleCat

VN Store

Back