Tua Rumor

Doesn't matter who plays QB...our guys will fight but come out on the losing end...still praying for the upset though!

I agree. If Hurts starts, I hope we do what Georgia did in the championship game and load the box, shut down the run, and force Hurts to win the game with his arm.
Bahahaha, you think we can shut down their o line? I mean I hope they do, but sure as hell ain't planning on it.

That's kinda what I figured. I couldn't find anyone who would confirm anything (although that's SOP), but from what I know from previous situations, a scope by middle of the day following a night game is a really quick turnaround. Didn't seem likely.

He’s hurt and won’t be playing. Saban is lying. Only way he sees the field is if we somehow make it tight game and he trots out there shot up full of meds. Hurts sucks as a qb hopefully he will throw a few picks. W that being said, he’s a great rb and is surrounded by outstanding talent so it would still take a miracle for us. The miracle is a little more possible without Tua though.

He was evaluated and confirmed to be okay. He tweaked his knee a couple of weeks ago and had some pain. He is going to start against us this week barring a freak injury during practice this week.

Agree, and it would be a freak injury cause no one's going to get within 5 yards of him during practice.

Reactions: fossilfiction
He’s hurt and won’t be playing. Saban is lying. Only way he sees the field is if we somehow make it tight game and he trots out there shot up full of meds. Hurts sucks as a qb hopefully he will throw a few picks. W that being said, he’s a great rb and is surrounded by outstanding talent so it would still take a miracle for us. The miracle is a little more possible without Tua though.
You have absolutely no way of knowing this and are completely pulling this from your rear.

The meniscus is part of the knee cap. My son had his knee scoped due to a meniscus tear. He played catcher. Caught for a year and a half before his scope. He was walking two hours after his surgery. The Dr. wanted him to wait 6-8 weeks before he squatted to catch. As far as running and cutting, etc. he was good to go after two weeks.
Its not part of the Patella, knee cap. It’s the soft tissue padding between the femur ant the tibia. There are so many variables as it relates to him playing. If he got scoped I doubt he plays. If he did get scoped then the following determines when he comes back: If the meniscus was repaired vs just resected he will be out longer for the repair to heal. If there was any cartilage or other bone work done he will be out a while. If he just had a clean out then he won’t be out long. But a knee scope is still an invasive procedure and takes several days to overcome.

Reactions: Halph66
If Tua is out, they will still whip us. They will run all over us.
giphy.webp

Seems like you couldn't word that more pro bammer if you tried. Maybe I'm wrong.

They 'should' whip us, gauging by info at hand, but good thing they still have to play the game.

GBO!!

Uh, Hurts......., Ummm Tua.
Nevermind

I guess Vol fans have forgotten the massive beat downs while Hurts was the starter.
Yeah I mistyped. Thanks for pointing it out. I didn't forget. He ran through our defense like there was nobody there. Hurts is very dangerous. Anyone thinking he isn't has a short memory.

VN Store

Back