Shameless

I used to, but they've screwed her character up, you could have removed her last year and it would have changed nothing. Lip, Ian and Carl all have better story lines, and Frank, V and Kev are all more entertaining. IMO JMO FMO

Fiona has never been my favorite character, but she was almost like the show's conscience. I don't think it survives very long without her. Maybe for a season or two.

This season pretty much sucks so far, imo.
It’s been iffy since the kids grew up, IMO. It’s funny/shocking to see kids do bad things - not so much when they’re adults.

I do wonder how they’re going to send Fiona off. My guess is she falls out with the family due to her new money.

I used to, but they've screwed her character up, you could have removed her last year and it would have changed nothing. Lip, Ian and Carl all have better story lines, and Frank, V and Kev are all more entertaining. IMO JMO FMO

Not sure how much longer the show lasts with or without Fiona but Lip has definitely developed a conscious...kind of annoying because he is the most sane character.

BTW, the Mo White character was kevin Arnold's dad from the show Wonder Years. Not sure if anyone picked up on that.

Not sure how much longer the show lasts with or without Fiona but Lip has definitely developed a conscious...kind of annoying because he is the most sane character.

BTW, the Mo White character was kevin Arnold's dad from the show Wonder Years. Not sure if anyone picked up on that.

You could see that ending coming from a mile away, but was a good ending for Ian.

I was kinda expecting/hoping they were going to go really dark with it being his last episode. Play with his bi polar side and kill himself before going to jail. But it was the right ending for him.

I was kinda expecting/hoping they were going to go really dark with it being his last episode. Play with his bi polar side and kill himself before going to jail. But it was the right ending for him.

I thought at first he'd run to Mexico and be with Mickey, when he didn't I had a feeling it would end with Mickey being in prison. I'm a softy sometimes, so I really liked how it ended. Hopefully we get the really dark episode when Fiona gets slowly eaten alive by a pack of rabid Chihuahuas . Lol

VN Store

Back