iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone 10R

iOS 12 is out.

Played with the new measure app. Cool idea in theory but I wouldn’t trust it for anything other than an rough estimate. I measured one of my kitchen tiles which I know is 1sqft and it spat out .97 sqft. Also did a table in our breakfast nook. One side it said was 30” and the other 30.5”.
I can hear men now... I swur it's 6 there's now way it's 5

My old phone got run over by a car so I just went with the latest and greatest last year when the X came out. I was on the fence but I will say that I really love it.

Based on the fact the X is only 100 less than the Xs I’d recommend going w the new one for anyone who needs a new phone

A lot of tech sites are saying the XR is still going to be a great phone even if it it’s screen and camera specs are a little lower.

Other than screen I don't see why anyone would want it over the XS or XS Max
You mean the screen size? I think the screen quality is the problem with it. But will see how that translates to the naked eye.

I think the appeal of the R is the large size for a budget price.

I broke down and got the max. I wanted a bigger screen than the X. I really like it so far.

For those who got the Max, what case are you rocking?

New here but I’ll chime in. I have the 8 plus and I love the home button. While I prefer it for all of it’s normal functions I by far prefer the fingerprint scanner to take the Face ID. JMO

I broke down and got the max. I wanted a bigger screen than the X. I really like it so far.

I went on Amazon and bought the Torras Love Series case. It was $15 when I bought it but they’re up to $25 now. They’re really similar to the silicone cases Apple has in their stores.

Take it for what it's worth. I'm rocking a Supcase Unicorn Beetle case on my S7. It's a hard plastic/rubber hybrid that has it's own built in screen protector. They have one for the iPhone x Max on Amazon for $12.99.
Supcase for iPhone X Max Amazon

Take it for what it's worth. I'm rocking a Supcase Unicorn Beetle case on my S7. It's a hard plastic/rubber hybrid that has it's own built in screen protector. They have one for the iPhone x Max on Amazon for $12.99.
Supcase for iPhone X Max Amazon
Looks a lot like the Urban Armor Gear cases ive seen at Best Buy. The edges look kinda sharp. Are they?

I went on Amazon and bought the Torras Love Series case. It was $15 when I bought it but they’re up to $25 now. They’re really similar to the silicone cases Apple has in their stores.
I probably want something a tad stronger than the silicon case. Those feel nice in the hand though.

New here but I’ll chime in. I have the 8 plus and I love the home button. While I prefer it for all of it’s normal functions I by far prefer the fingerprint scanner to take the Face ID. JMO
I miss the home button in some ways but I got used it. I like having more screen real estate instead.

Looks a lot like the Urban Armor Gear cases ive seen at Best Buy. The edges look kinda sharp. Are they?

No, there is nothing sharp or uncomfortable on the case and the corners have the extra thick rubber for shock resistance.

Reactions: Freak
Can any of you with the Max compare the size to the 6 plus? I'm guessing they're pretty close.

I don't know about this 6 plus, but here's the comparison of the Max and the 8 plus.

Capture2.PNG

picked up the XS Max today - let's see those cases!

Also, what's everybody doing for insurance?

I have a 6S Plus. It’s got a headphone jack. Pretty stinking awesome.

I’ve gotten over the headphone jack. I have like 4 sets of the lightning earbuds Around plus a few dongles. Had some AirPods and loved them.... until I left them in some jeans pockets as it went through the wash. Actually the pods still work but it ruined the charging case.

Went with the Tech21 case (Evocheck) - while it's about as small as you can get it still makes the phone feel bigger.

Also went with the Zagg - Invisible Shield glass+ but I butchered the application. Hope I break it soon so I can get the free replacement.

VN Store

Back