Pruit has lost this team

Giving up a lead doesn't = quitting.

Really? Not in my book. nj was charmin soft like his teams. If a team gives up a two or three touchdown lead then someone players or coaches are letting up physically or mentally. Plenty of other examples, please feel free to watch last year's games. You know the worst team in our history. Well, until maybe this year.

If you thought bj had good leadership then please join him with the bammers.

Reactions: 24/7vol
Really? Not in my book. nj was charmin soft like his teams. If a team gives up a two or three touchdown lead then someone players or coaches are letting up physically or mentally. Plenty of other examples, please feel free to watch last year's games. You know the worst team in our history. Well, until maybe this year.

If you thought bj had good leadership then please join him with the bammers.
Nowhere did i say he was a good leader, i said his teams in 2016 didn't quit on him. They did last year.

Reactions: marvin616
UT has become a lottery ticket for worthless coaches....We hire em, Fire em and watch them take intern jobs while we pay their buyout....Well it is going to start hitting the powers that be in the pocketbook here soon because the fans aren't going to be coming out anymore to watch this crap style of football...When Alabama comes to town there will be as many Bama fans in the crowd as UT...That truly makes me sick.

Reactions: vol1722
Butches teams fought til the end always. He just couldn't coach. And DD and BJ had HC experience. It's hard for a first time HC to take over a major program. And Fulmer knows this.
Fought til the end?????? What year are you talking about? Boy butch's 5th year-his team, was the worst in TN history! Maybe they fought til the end to be 'champions of life', but they sucked at football, as did butch suck at coaching-5 years-worst team ever-facts are facts.

Last edited:
I'm confused.

We don't want a coach that claps and pats his guys on the back after a bad play, but we also don't want a coach that yells and kicks a board when his players are lost in their heads.

Our fan base is a conflicted mess. Maybe if we were a positive, cohesive unit it might rub off on the team.
Maybe the opposite side of the spectrum is what we need. No more “way to go”, rip into their ass

Did anyone with a functioning brain believe Coach Pruitt would take over the worst team in UT history, and within four games have us in the running for a Naty? I hope not. Remember the majority of these players are from boy butch's attempt at making champions for life, the football program be damned. Even the Great Saban couldn't have taken us to a Naty this year. Those that loved dooley, had a huge man crush on boy butch (year after year after year), want to condemn CP after a few games-something other than the state of our program is going on here, boy butch is gone-he isn't coming back-get over it.

Pruitt is just carrying on that UT vs Florida tradition all coaches of the past 15 years have done.

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back