This is the 1st full season for my Vol Man Cave. Thought some might enjoy seeing it.

Nice, just way too small. And in a storage locker?

You are right on one count and wrong on the other. I have already said I wish I had made it larger. However, you questioning the use of containers is off-base because it is less expensive and more speedy to build with containers. There is also the environmentally friendly aspect to consider. By my count over 7,000 have responded positively vs 1 (you). I will go with the 7,000+ vs you!

Reactions: illvol
Structural Engineer's Stamp says so. Plus, my companies have written grants many FEMA approved Safe Rooms and built them. I know what materials it takes to pass the Missle Tests that are preformed at Texas Tech to certify per FEMA 361 Standards.

Get in the bunker! Too bad we suck... I'd be more interested in a cold one and a game of pool than watching the Vols right now.

Reactions: NECVOL
Get in the bunker! Too bad we suck... I'd be more interested in a cold one and a game of pool than watching the Vols right now.

I was playing pool before halftime. We are in for a very long year...have to make the most of it! I hate to say it but I only see one more win on the schedule.

My investment paid off again tonight. We had a great time in a nice venue. Just curious, what did you do tonight?
If you were asking me I entertained all day in my man cave as well. Mine is 1,600 SF and in my home, not in a storage locker.

Reactions: NECVOL

VN Store

Back