NFL Games Thread 2018 Edition

Let’s not bury Trubisky yet. He’s barely played football at either level. Not saying the trade was good, but his career isn’t over already.
He ends up a franchise QB and he’s totally worth it.

They traded up tho. They didn't have the #2 pick. They had the #3 pick and traded two 3rd's and a 4th to ensure they got Trubisky. They could have had 3 new picks and Mahomes. That's a 6-pick swing to get the lesser QB.
Let it play out. Mahomes appears to be better currently but fast starts aren’t guarantees of CAREER success. Drew Brees took a few years to get going and the Chargers drafted Rivers to replace him. One of them is going to retire with all time career records AND at least one Super Bowl win.

Jets vs Browns might be the worse prime time game in the history of the NFL

I don't know, the Browns have actually played pretty well this year, for them at least, despite still not winning, and the Jets at least pounded the Lions. It's not great but I don't think it's as bad as it sounded before the season started.

Jets vs Browns might be the worse prime time game in the history of the NFL

You're crazy. There is a lot of interest around the Browns and Darnold. There have been plenty of TNF matchups where there was absolutely nothing of interest involved between 2 garbage teams. I think the Browns have a good D. In 2 games, they only gave up 21 points to very good offenses.

Browns are favored by three. If I were a betting man, I’d take the Jets and easy money.

Or.... maybe the oddsmakers know something and it’s a trap! Lol.

VN Store

Back