Official Major League Soccer/US Men's National Team Thread

Correct if wrong, I was thinking Austin wanted to build a soccer-only stadium but voters rejected the deal via referendum? I may be thinking of some other city.
The city council has approved the term sheet for leasing 24 acres to the Crew's owner for him to build a stadium. Not sure what the past history of the whole thing is though.

Reactions: FallCreekVols
What happened to FallCreekVols?
We were just talking with him
All his posts are gone

Me too. Tough time of year for me to take off work, but my boss grew up in Europe and is a huge soccer fan so he understands.
I’ve only been to a Men’s NCAA Final 4 and Final, and also a match in the division below the MLS, North Carolina FC

I’ve only been to a Men’s NCAA Final 4 and Final, and also a match in the division below the MLS, North Carolina FC

I am fortunate that I have attended a fair amount of matches including the US squad a few times. When I was packing up a few months ago I found this program from 1980 where we saw the Memphis Rogues play Man City.

BCAC9077-315B-445D-B4FF-54E2AA49EFA9.jpeg

Miazga mocking the Mexican's striker's height was extra insulting because the way he was doing it (palm down) is for animals, and for people it's palm sideways. Pretty much any comparison to animals is a big insult. Funny ****.

Reactions: FallCreekVols

VN Store

Back