The Official Tennessee vs. #17/20 West Virginia Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

OK Yall. It was fun getting pumped up. Now we know where we stand. Now we know just how badly Butch recruited; and didn't coach up. You cant make up for all that in One Spring and Summer. It WILL Happen. It's gonna take 3 years. That's how it is with a new coach assigned with a rebuilding job. We are that. Go Vols.

I can't believe that I actually got suckered in to believing again when I know in my mind nothing about what we settled for is ELITE

Physically superior to us. Recruiting rankings don’t mean $**T. WV players know EXACTL where they’re supposed to be and what they’re supposed to be doing at all times. We don’t. Doors getting ready to be blown off. I don’t see more than 4 wins this season.
Man, come on. We’re playing 14 new guys, we knew that we had a lot of rebuilding to do. I’m proud of this team up to this point. “They said” we’d get blown out...

Reactions: vols4evah
We just can not cover their receivers or get any preasure on Grier

If we could get ANY pressure on Grier, our DBs would look much better. We have no SEC level DTs or DEs on the roster....at least none right now that are playing.

Long long way to go. I was hoping we had the talent but I’m seeing a much different story. I guess Pruitt isn’t a miracle worker afterall, but I believe in the guy. I think we may need a couple of years of solid recruiting because our secondary is just getting flat out beat.

So this staff isn't capable of teaching life-long football players to not give 10 yard cushions?
If you knew anything about this team, you’d know that’s what they’ve been taught all year. They are outmatched in the game and are searching for answers. Until about 15 minutes ago, it was working pretty well. Stop being a dlck

Reactions: NC_Orange

VN Store

Back