Who is getting trimmed?

Why are people down on the kid lol. Is he to short or something? Also a lot of people are concerned Wright is off now can anyone elaborate. I thought he has us up at the top?

Why are people down on the kid lol. Is he to short or something? Also a lot of people are concerned Wright is off now can anyone elaborate. I thought he has us up at the top?
People weren’t expecting us to take 5 OL

If Wright wants in, he gets in. If he goes elsewhere it's not because he was turned away.

For all you tape watchers, what does Middelton look like? Physically he appears to be a beast, but does it translate to the field? He's someone I could see as a potential number crunch victim. Especially if someone like Charles Moore wants in.

The good thing with the kids who camped here, I don't believe camp counts as an official visit, so I believe they are still eligible for blueshirts.

I’m hearing Roman Harrison is the odd man out here...? I would really like to get Crouch wright, and Jaydon Hill. That would easily be a top ten class IMo

Having 3 5* and the possibility of Keyton getting a bumb to 5*, would absolutely be a top 10 class.

Conventional wisdom says Cox is a flip risk, and Harris may be an academic casualty. So that's two that could take care of themselves.... If you're looking for a couple that might not be here come signing day.

If nothing changes, crouch, wright, Hill and that's it. If those two do go, then I see a WR and DE/OLB taking those two spots.

Reactions: Sleegro
For all you tape watchers, what does Middelton look like? Physically he appears to be a beast, but does it translate to the field? He's someone I could see as a potential number crunch victim. Especially if someone like Charles Moore wants in.

Middleton is a rare athlete. At one time was a 260 lb TE would lined up at WR.

He's an older guy, but still needs a real S&C program. 6'7" 300 lb guys that can run like him are in short supply.

Reactions: memtownvol

VN Store

Back