Putting a face with a screen name

Great picture, and love the shirt
Great pic
Thanks, guys!

I'd rather go to the dentist than have my picture taken. Lol

Glad my wife will never know I posted our picture, she'd kill me, especially since she's got her "Janeane Garofalo" reading glasses on. Haha

SSSHHHHHHH

Thanks, guys!

I'd rather go to the dentist than have my picture taken. Lol

Glad my wife will never know I posted our picture, she'd kill me, especially since she's got her "Janeane Garofalo" reading glasses on. Haha

SSSHHHHHHH
Just another picture of pretty women with an ugly dude that’s typical in Tennessee

Reactions: SDV and malinoisvol
Folks, let me introduce you to Mr. and Mrs. Malinoisvol. No, I'm not mad. Haha. It was taken by the wait staff and it was the third shot. View attachment 163675
Dangnabbit, mal, you've got more hair than me. I got rid of my chin whiskers awhile back. They were all white and gray, and I'd been blended into an org with a high quotient of pimple poppers. The millennials were disquieted by my colorless facial hair. I need a few more years at my present earnings level.

Reactions: malinoisvol
Dangnabbit, mal, you've got more hair than me. I got rid of my chin whiskers awhile back. They were all white and gray, and I'd been blended into an org with a high quotient of pimple poppers. The millennials were disquieted by my colorless facial hair. I need a few more years at my present earnings level.
Mine are definitely graying. Thank goodness for bad lighting.:cool:

VN Store

Back