'19 MS ATH Diwun Black (Florida commit)

I’m sure it’ll be reported on in a day or two
The rumor has been out there for a few weeks. From Ole Miss 247 before his UF visit-
"As we have been reporting for a while now, four-star Forest (Miss.) linebacker and Ole Miss commit Diwun Black is expected to unofficially visit the Florida Gators this weekend. I have been told Florida may not be the only school Black will visit while in the state. According to sources, Black is planning on visiting IMG Academy in Bradenton, Fla., while in the state and is considering a possible transfer there to play his senior season. Of course, conventional wisdom suggests Florida is pushing the idea as part of a plan to help Black overcome any eligibility hurdles. I was told the visit to IMG is not 100 percent but is definitely on the table. Black committed to Ole Miss on April 7."

Reactions: bpalmer28
We'll see if it sticks after Mehlen under achieves this year.

Heard he like the no gun "no gun policy" or whatever you call a no gun policy that isn't a no gun policy.

I get the IMG thing now. Mississippi is notorious for forcing all their colleges to accept pretty much any living human. Graduating is the same as any other state. But getting in is crazy easy. It’s state law.

Gotta be that IMG will get him in to a state school with actual standards.

Not surprising with him electing to skip playing this year to focus on his academics.

giphy.gif

Reactions: PA Vol and KokoBVol

VN Store

Back