Suggestions for freak

Chuckie, not at the moment but remind me. It wouldn’t be hard for me to throw together a style that blocks all images, if that’s what you’re after.
OK...you want me to just wait a few weeks and ask again?

The update is looking good. I like the new features. One suggestion. Is it possible to darken the thread titles a bit? I know you have used a heavy bold type several places on the site, but I don't think it needs to be that dark.

Haha!! Stupid me. Once I logged in, the titles went to dark and the read went to the lighter font. I spoke too early. Sorry.

Hey Freak, this may have been mentioned already, but I REALLY liked when I could see the "most liked posts" of the past 24 hours. That was a super efficient way to find good tidbits of news, quotes, or really great posts without having to comb pages for hours and hours. Was nice to be able to catch up quickly. Any way we could bring that back? We had the hottest posts and the most viewed....I just really would like to see the most liked. I didn't think this site could get any more awesome, and then you did all of this! Thanks Freak!

Hey Freak, this may have been mentioned already, but I REALLY liked when I could see the "most liked posts" of the past 24 hours. That was a super efficient way to find good tidbits of news, quotes, or really great posts without having to comb pages for hours and hours. Was nice to be able to catch up quickly. Any way we could bring that back? We had the hottest posts and the most viewed....I just really would like to see the most liked. I didn't think this site could get any more awesome, and then you did all of this! Thanks Freak!
Yes. Will be back.

Reactions: TNHopeful505
Freak, this was odd: I was cautiously doing a multi-quote and clicked three posts, all in a row (not scattered through the thread, in other words.) When I clicked the "insert quotes" button, one displayed twice, two not at all, and a completely different post that I hadn't quoted displayed. So I took the quotes off, tried again, and the same thing happened.

I gave up and tried Preview, and there they were, the three quotes, in the correct order.

Don't know if it's another of my senior moments, something you're aware of, or a brand new hiccup.

Freak, this was odd: I was cautiously doing a multi-quote and clicked three posts, all in a row (not scattered through the thread, in other words.) When I clicked the "insert quotes" button, one displayed twice, two not at all, and a completely different post that I hadn't quoted displayed. So I took the quotes off, tried again, and the same thing happened.

I gave up and tried Preview, and there they were, the three quotes, in the correct order.

Don't know if it's another of my senior moments, something you're aware of, or a brand new hiccup.
If you're multi-quoting posts before the update, that might have something to do with it. Other than that, I"m not sure. I'll keep my eye out, though.

This might be a glitch? On at least two occasions today when I clicked to like a post it has took me to a separate page that says something like "Are you sure you want to Like this post"

This might be a glitch? On at least two occasions today when I clicked to like a post it has took me to a separate page that says something like "Are you sure you want to Like this post"
If it happens again, screenshot it for me if you can.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol

VN Store

Back