Pruitt at SEC Media Days [full video]

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Also, includes the segments from the SECN analysts

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHsj0qaGFrg[/youtube]

Reactions: 38 people
Good to see someone who appears coach like as opposed to being a media hound. He doesn't appear comfortable in that venue and I view that as a plus. I will say several questions he was asked were not answered but not sure if that was by his design or due to the discomforture

Reactions: 1 person
I thought Coach Pruitt killed it as Paul said. He showed personality and was much better spoken than I expected.

David Pollack IMO is a d**k.

Reactions: 5 people
I get along with just about everyone and I always try to see the best in others, but David Pollack is one of the most irritating people on the planet.

And it's not because he is critical of Tennessee, because McElroy has said some things but I think he's a good guy. I don't know what it is.

Reactions: 1 person
Good to see someone who appears coach like as opposed to being a media hound. He doesn't appear comfortable in that venue and I view that as a plus. I will say several questions he was asked were not answered but not sure if that was by his design or due to the discomforture

What's funny is that Butch never appeared comfortable in that venue either; he was just awful in it.

You can tell he is getting used to handling media. Did a great job of staying on message. Also gave good energy that didn’t come off as nervous.

Gives some old Southern charm on questions he can’t or isn’t going to answer. Much better that Saban’s gruff. But like Saban, can go in for an hour about proper technique for the first three steps of a cornerback’s drop.

And Fulmer embracing his AD role is what will set Pruitt up for success. I’m like Finebaum, and very bullish on the future in Knoxville.

Funny that Pollack is so mad that Pruitt was mean to Richt lol

Also "funny" that Pollack made his comments about Pruitt before Pruitt spoke at their desk, and after speaking Pruitt sat at the desk with that same panel, but Pollack had been replaced with Jordan Rodgers.

It’s because he knows what’s coming. And that’s more Fulmer-style butt-kickings like back in the day.

Pollack is so focused on spreading the message that TN is gonna struggle this year that by the time we are relevant again he wont know what him and his dawgs

Pollack is so focused on spreading the message that TN is gonna struggle this year that by the time we are relevant again he wont know what him and his dawgs

Georgia is going to be good for a long time, unfortunately.

However, there were multiple things Pollack said today that weren't factually incorrect (it's his opinion) but show that he either is purely a Georgia homer and wants to s**t on Tennessee, or he just don't know much about football and this particular Tennessee team.

Pollack just has one of those"come smack the sh*t outta me"type of faces.That dudes a tool along with Murray,should be ashamed running around fueling baseless rumors!

Fast forward to 40:25, and that's the part where Pollack got under my skin. Just made me angry. What a biased idiot.

Pollack comes off as really childish. He is not even in the same league as the other analysts on the SEC network or ESPN. As much as I hate Alabama, Pollack could learn a lot from McElroy about how to be a great analyst. You have to put your college pom poms down at some point and realize there are other teams in the conference besides your own. Then again, it seems like forever since Tennessee won the NC in 98. I can't imagine the pent up rage the UGA fanbase and Pollack must feel seeing as how their last one was in 1980. Even Georgia Tech has won one since then. Poor Puppies!

Reactions: 2 people
Pollack comes off as really childish. He is not even in the same league as the other analysts on the SEC network or ESPN. As much as I hate Alabama, Pollack could learn a lot from McElroy about how to be a great analyst. You have to put your college pom poms down at some point and realize there are other teams in the conference besides your own. Then again, it seems like forever since Tennessee won the NC in 98. I can't imagine the pent up rage the UGA fanbase and Pollack must feel seeing as how their last one was in 1980. Even Georgia Tech has won one since then. Poor Puppies!

This.

VN Store

Back