'19 NC CB Tyus Fields (Tennessee signee)

Vols have hosted several 2019 cornerbacks lately — JUCO Elijah Blades and Jaydon Hill — but Warren Burrell and Tyus Fields remain top targets, too. Burrell is set to announce a decision at the end of July, and Fields, who nearly committed to Tennessee last month, could make an announcement soon — with UT and NC State the current favorites.

-VQ

Reactions: 6 people
Hahaha, VQ interpreter should be on yer resume. :lolabove:

I drink and I read things.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 9 people
anyone else getting the feeling we are being very selective and with Davis and likely Burrell, maybe we are backing off a bit?

anyone else getting the feeling we are being very selective and with Davis and likely Burrell, maybe we are backing off a bit?

I think even if that were the case with Davis and Burrell, we'd take more than 2 CBs this cycle.

Blades and Hill seem to be big priorities, and Woodi Washington is coming this week. With Fields just being 5'10 at the most, I'm just getting the feeling he's not at the top of the board. But no inside info, just my gut feeling.

Reactions: 2 people

That's what I was thinking.

I'd be very happy with Burrell, Davis, and Hill. A lot of height and length there.

Blades and Hill seem to be big priorities, and Woodi Washington is coming this week. With Fields just being 5'10 at the most, I'm just getting the feeling he's not at the top of the board. But no inside info, just my gut feeling.

He's a definite take and high on the board but he's likely going to run out of a spot if he waits until the fall IMO. Seems like we are very close to landing our first few corners and I'd be surprised if we take more than 3 total.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back