NBA Playoffs Thread

I am talking strictly style right now. I was just trying to think of any LeBron play that was "iconic" or just an all time great highlight. Not just a basic dunk he jumped real high on. Even the play you just posted was pretty meh. I think that is why he never did dunk contests like most other big stars have. No creativity or finesse. Too many PED muscles in the way. lol

I think that is one thing that separates Jordan. Iconic moments and his creativity. He has so many all time great tough shots and dunks its ridiculous. I draw a blank on LeBrons.

I was just wondering if any of his fans can name some I forgot or missed.

Proof responding to your request is a waste of time.

Proof responding to your request is a waste of time.

It was a great buzzer beater. He muscled a shot up and hit a mid range shot off the glass with one hand. Great play. Its like play of the month or year material. Not an all time play that will be put in best plays of all time shows. That is what I'm asking about.

His highlights are all dunking on someone with power. He has done that to a ton of people. Jordan did too. Lebron doesn't have the trick shots and pretty dunks Jordan had in game.

He has plenty of highlights. Not saying he doesn't. They are pretty much all blocks and power dunks though.

He doesn't have the creativity or showmanship MJ did. That is all I'm saying. I think any unbiased person would say that.

And the Duncan dunk was good. Another power dunk. It was nice though.

His game winning three pointer against the magic in 2009 wasnt graceful enough

I'm just saying he lacks the finesse, creativity, and showmanship of Jordan. You don't really show that on a buzzer beater unless you break someone down and pull up in their face for the win or something like that.

The game winner was a catch and shoot. Great shot. Not a great play were he actually made a play to get a shot off and hit it like Jordan making Russell fall and pulling up in his face for the game.

He did much more on the Raptors play. He caught the ball and shot over Turkoglu in the Magic game. Great shot, he didn't have to make a play. Just catch and shoot. A catch and shoot is not a finesse or graceful play.

I really just was pointing out to LeBron fans why some people think Jordan is better or why some remember him so fondly. He just had so many wtf plays that no one else can do.

I didn't think yall would really try to argue that LeBron is a creative or has as much showmanship as Jordan in his game. That is just crazy.

I can see you arguing he is better. His game is basic though. Effective. But very basic compared to what MJ did.

His wrong-handed, buzzer-beating runner from 15' off the glass while he's fading out of bounds...you know, the shot no one had ever seen him take....not creative enough.

Great play. Play of the year material. Even though I said I was not talking about buzzer beaters. MJ had a ton of pretty buzzer beaters where he pulled up in someone's face after breaking down half the squad.

Does he have any dunk contest worthy dunks in game, any time he crossed a few people up then did a pretty dunk not just a power slam? n He isn't flashy or real creative. Just an efficient player.

This really isn't a who's better debate.

Jordan's game was flashier so people remember his moments more, even over 20 years later. That is all I'm saying.

It was a great buzzer beater. He muscled a shot up and hit a mid range shot off the glass with one hand. Great play. Its like play of the month or year material. Not an all time play that will be put in best plays of all time shows. That is what I'm asking about.

His highlights are all dunking on someone with power. He has done that to a ton of people. Jordan did too. Lebron doesn't have the trick shots and pretty dunks Jordan had in game.

He has plenty of highlights. Not saying he doesn't. They are pretty much all blocks and power dunks though.

He doesn't have the creativity or showmanship MJ did. That is all I'm saying. I think any unbiased person would say that.

And the Duncan dunk was good. Another power dunk. It was nice though.

You can make the case that Jordan was more athletic than LeBron but their play styles are completely different.

LeBron is built like a tank who can get to the rim anytime he wants too. He can draw 2-3 defenders then pass it out to the open man. LeBron is not a creative scorer like MJ was but that’s not his main focus point. He tries to get his teammates involved or else he could easily average 40+ points every game if he wanted too. Very unselfish player.

MJ was a high flyer with very acrobatic plays who played great defense. Great finisher as well. You can say that MJ was better at closing out games, I won’t argue with that but when you look at LBJ, he looks like the better All Around Player.

He’ll surpass MJ in every category except for rings unless he joins a well established team that can take down the Warriors.

VN Store

Back