The Tiger Woods saga

As well they should. He's one of the 2 or 3 best ever and he's on the verge of completing an impressive comeback.

I would say he's already made the comeback; now if you mean winning a major, I'll still be shocked if he does that.

The Golf Channel continues to drool on his shoes.

I'm not a big TW fan but you have to admit what he's done his past 2 tournaments is pretty impressive for a guy many thought may not ever compete again.

Plus, like it or not, he is the only one that brings the ratings. The PGA still needs him.

As well they should. He's one of the 2 or 3 best ever and he's on the verge of completing an impressive comeback.

I think golf as a sport is just better with him in it, I'll watch if he's playing. Some athletes are more than just players, they're icons to their sport.

My point was that no one else is shown while Tiger is playing, I want to see more than just him. It's like the NFL, every Cowboy and Patriot game is crammed down our throats.

My point was that no one else is shown while Tiger is playing, I want to see more than just him. It's like the NFL, every Cowboy and Patriot game is crammed down our throats.

Yeah but the problem is, people watch for him. Nobody else has stepped up to the man.

Tiger guy gets all the media coverage and is a complete has been

So...Phil and Rory are has beens as well since they are not playing great on one of the hardest courses in the world?

BTW....I'm taking up for a player I respect, but can't stand!

After knocking down a clutch birdie putt to get to +11, a mere 15 strokes off the lead, the announcers: "That looks like championship golf right there." It's almost sad how badly TV and the Tour need him to be relevant.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back