'19 GA QB Zach Calzada (In transfer portal)

For the biggest #1 pick bust in draft history and two other monumental failures. Never heard HIM claim them publicly. Winston has been regressing but still has promise...Fisher still seems embarrassed about him. I don’t think he claims any of them.

I’m not sure many coaches ever publically “claim” their players. Not a good look to be trying to take credit for a player’s successes (i.e. getting drafted early).

And as far as college coaches go, part of their job is putting kids in the best position to succeed, they can’t keep a former player from abusing lean or getting drafted into ill fitting teams. At the very least, Jimbo can boast about having an offense that makes is very QB friendly and can make even middling QBs look better than they are.

I’m not sure many coaches ever publically “claim” their players. Not a good look to be trying to take credit for a player’s successes (i.e. getting drafted early).

And as far as college coaches go, part of their job is putting kids in the best position to succeed, they can’t keep a former player from abusing lean or getting drafted into ill fitting teams. At the very least, Jimbo can boast about having an offense that makes is very QB friendly and can make even middling QBs look better than they are.

This originally got started with my counterpart claiming Jimbo would use these examples to land these player to run this stellar offense. Chicken egg thing.

For the biggest #1 pick bust in draft history and two other monumental failures. Never heard HIM claim them publicly. Winston has been regressing but still has promise...Fisher still seems embarrassed about him. I don’t think he claims any of them.

Don't know about recently but he used to always boast at FSU about how he had 4 1st rd pick QBs. Regardless of who it is.. kids react well to that pitch. Especially when they say we'll ponder and manual suck and he made them first rd picks. I'm better so no telling what he does with me. Not sure how this is going above your head.

Our coaches are boasting about all the draft picks they have and none as HC so it's same thing.

Don't know about recently but he used to always boast at FSU about how he had 4 1st rd pick QBs. Regardless of who it is.. kids react well to that pitch. Especially when they say we'll ponder and manual suck and he made them first rd picks. I'm better so no telling what he does with me. Not sure how this is going above your head.

Our coaches are boasting about all the draft picks they have and none as HC so it's same thing.

I got stuck at "manual suck..."

How many of those got busted by the feds for hoarding codeine cough syrup, accused of rape and stealing crab legs and screaming to punch females in the hooha or getting busted in the jaw by a teammate for cheating a kid’s football camp?

He's probably looking at this NIL promises recruits are getting and figured he would try to get rerecruited to get his slice of the pie.

VN Store

Back