'19 GA QB Zach Calzada (In transfer portal)

Was gonna post the exact same thing.

I feel dirty.

tenor.gif

Just not a fan of libel I guess? Flippant and baseless. Man works hard and brings info for a living. Has a family to feed.

It's not libel when it has been proven over and over again that he is out of the loop a lot. You really are acting like a close friend or family type..if you are, then maybe you shouldn't come here if you can't take criticism of a public figure. It is not like Gucci called him a thief or murderer. If Swain doesn't like criticism when he is dead wrong, then maybe he needs to find another line of work...Hell our anonymous insiders on VN get blasted just for bringing info.

Reactions: 1 person
It's not libel when it has been proven over and over again that he is out of the loop a lot. You really are acting like a close friend or family type..if you are, then maybe you shouldn't come here if you can't take criticism of a public figure. It is not like Gucci called him a thief or murderer. If Swain doesn't like criticism when he is dead wrong, then maybe he needs to find another line of work...Hell our anonymous insiders on VN get blasted just for bringing info.

I think that person heard the word libel once and thought he'd try to use it. Didn't work. He obviously doesn't know the definition.

Reactions: 2 people
Callahan had said AM was on him pretty early even before us. Plus hard to argue with fisher with QBs. They suck in prosbut he gets them there and gets them paid

Who other than Jameis is making bank?

Dude... is Big Gucci Sosa YOUR family member? Let him defend his own nonsense. Lol.

Reactions: 1 person
Airtight as before. Let’s drop it. You’re off the hook. And won’t get in trouble for libel, eh, sleegro?

I don't care about yer stupid argument. Yer both ridiculous. I was just pointing out that you don't seem to understand the legal requirements for something to be libel. I was a Swain fan when he played. Haven't lived there since he got a show so I have no clue what he knows. And don't care.

Russel, ponder and manual all got first rd money. That is called making bank. Now they prob dead broke buying hookers and cocaine but that ain't his fault.

You’re giving him credit for what he did as an OC. You think he brags about them during recruiting?

Yes wouldn't you? They all do

For the biggest #1 pick bust in draft history and two other monumental failures. Never heard HIM claim them publicly. Winston has been regressing but still has promise...Fisher still seems embarrassed about him. I don’t think he claims any of them.

VN Store

Back