Chrome Extensions/Themes

Coug

Anybody know which chrome theme is just default chrome with no special colors added? Suddenly over night my Chrome title window has gone dark gray. Pretty annoying, I'm guessing from a Chrome update I didn't ask for.

chrome_grey.jpg

https://s22.postimg.cc/9dg0nfw0h/chrome_grey.jpg

Last edited:
He may have known an older version. Go down to advanced and then the bottom has rest and clean up. You can reset to default there.

Dont know if thatll actually resolve the issue.. but it is a way to reset to default.

Yeah. My bad.

On a Laptop: Is anyone else having issues with Chrome suddenly not able to translate pages? I tried resetting chrome and even updated to the latest version and it still won't work.

On a Laptop: Is anyone else having issues with Chrome suddenly not able to translate pages? I tried resetting chrome and even updated to the latest version and it still won't work.
might be a dumb question, but for clarification: translate as in from a different (spoken) language?

does any of this work? Change Chrome languages & translate webpages - Computer - Chromebook Help

Not working? Try refreshing the webpage. If it’s still not working, right-click anywhere on the page. Then, click Translate to [Language].

might be a dumb question, but for clarification: translate as in from a different (spoken) language?

does any of this work? Change Chrome languages & translate webpages - Computer - Chromebook Help

Yes, say you come across a forum and someone made a post in French or Spanish. Right click and then "translate to English" and it kicks out a pop-up in the top right corner saying "this page could not be translated" and below the message it gives two options "try again" and "options".

Upon further digging...
I found a work-around but not a solution. If you choose "options" it brings up a pop-up that shows "page language" and "translate language" and beside it both say "English". If you click on "page language" it brings up a list of languages you can choose from and then it also offers an 'unknown' option. If you happen to know the language that it is you can choose that language and then click translate and it'll work, likewise if you choose "unknown" and click translate and it'll work. This makes me think something is off with the Chrome auto-language detector. This wasn't an issue roughly a month ago.

VN Store

Back